Authors Note

Okay guys im gonna make this short, but I have 2 things to say;

1. Okay so im kinda getting the vibe that you guys aren't really interested in this story anymore, I know some of you really love it, but im talking about the majority of you. Right now im not really sure if I wanna continue it. Im going through a bit of a tough spot right now and im thinking about taking a break from wattpad for a few weeks, maybe like a month or something just to figure things out.
But if you think this story is worth finishing (and yes I have already planned it out and do know how it will possibly end) please let me know, as I love constructive criticism and feed back :)

2. On a lighter note, I just wanna say thankyou to all of you who actually enjoying reading this and vote and comment for each chapter everytime (even when they are rather shitty).
You guys got this story to 3k reads (!!!!!!!!!) Ahhh wich is extremely epic and I wouldn't have continued otherwise. Sending you all a big thankyou and virtual hugs.

By the way, incase your wondering why im doing this now, this is kinda the turning point and halfway mark in this story, things are gonna get pretty rocky for Audrey from here onwards. But I promise all is well that ends well.
(None of you are probably gonna read this, but thankyou if you do. I may delete this if and when I post the next chapter)
~Cait ~
P.s I have now posted more chapters but can't be bothered deleting this :)