Chapter Twenty Seven

Taylor was going to kill me. I knew from the minute I said yes that I was done for, why I even said yes I have no idea, maybe it was because I wanted him to like me, and for once not give someone the impression that im like 15 or something. Him being Alex Finery, not that any of you will know him.

To be honest I didn't even know he existed till hmmm...about 48 hours ago, and 48 hours ago I never thought I'd even meet him again. But considering its me and im generally very unlucky when it comes to people,  I was bound to meet him again.

The story of how we first met, I've already told. You may remember a kind gentleman asking me if I was okay,  as I was sitting looking slightly or rather lost in the airport when Taylor decided to take an unexpected toilet trip. Yup, that boy was Alex, and now here I am standing awkwardly in front of him in Taylor's apartments lobby, agreeing to things I shouldn't be.

"So I'll see you at 7 tonight?" He asks as I shift uncomfortably on the spot, god Audrey, why'd you even say yes?

"Uh..." I say stuttering trying not to meet his eyes "where are we going again?" I ask not entirely sure where we were going was legal.

"A cool place me and my friends found, don't worry we won't be alone" he says winking at me. Cringing I turn away from him.

"Uh...yeah okay I'll see you here at seven I guess"

"Great" he says smirking at me "wear something sexy yeah?"

"What?!?" I say turning back around.

"Im just kidding" he says laughing "bye Audrey" and with that he was gone,  swiftly walking into the nearest available lift. Leaving me standing dumbfounded in the lobby.

"What just happened?" I whisper to myself, I had just agreed to go out with someboy I literally just met named Alex.

I had seen him as soon as I walked into the lobby and instantly recognized him, but being the awkward person I am had tried to duck out of his view which ended in a pot plant being in the way and me sitting on the floor confused. Gosh, I always seem to be tripping up on things.

Alex being the 'gentleman' he is had once again walked over and asked if I was okay, before realizing who I was.

Cut to the chase, we got to talking, how I have no idea seeing as I am extremely bad at it. Then Alexed asked if I wanted to join him and his 'friends' tonight and my stupid mouth said yes. Now im gonna have to answer to Taylor when I get home at god knows what hour!

"Ugh" I groan as I step out of the lift in front of Taylor's apartment, unlocking the door I smile as Taylor's body guard picks up the bags I had just put down.

"Here I'll help you with that"

"Thanks" I say quietly,  walking inside and tossing the key on the counter.

"Are you alright?" Taylor's body guard asks looking at me puzzled.

"Yeah" I say with a sigh "its just...I said yes to something I shouldn't have and now I don't know what to do"

"Ahhh" he says "we've all been there" placing my bags down he takes a seat next to me on the bench, "but if we don't take risks and step outside,  are we living?"

"I suppose not, but its not really a risk as such" his eyes furry.

"Then what is it?"

"Its...uh...this guy I hardly know wants me to go out with him and his mates tonight" Taylor's bodyguard nods his head.

"Well if you want, I can trail you, make sure your okay, yeah?"

"Yeah okay" I agree "Thankyou"

Winking at me he smiles "Taylor doesn't have to know where you are"

"No she doesn't,  but I bet she will" chuckling he gets up and heads for the door, noding at something as he walks out.

"Yup, that girl has camera's pointing at her everywhere,  news gets around quick in her world. The paps no who you are now Audrey.  Look out."

Quick update sorry guys, but I felt I had to give you something:)
Quick question Im thinking about making a new cover, yay or nah?
5 comments + 9votes = New Update
~ Cait ~