Chapter Nine

I was lying on my bed waiting for Taylor to be finished in the bathroom so that I could go and brush my teeth. Taylors phone was lying beside me, buzzing like crazy and I was trying so hard not to pick it up and look at it. The screen kept lighting up but I couldn't tell who it was because it was sitting in the fold of the sheets.

Finally my curiosity got the better of me and I reached for her phone finding that the person who was blowing up her notifications was in fact Ed Sheeran.

"That ginger jesus" I mutter as unlock her phone and go into her and Eds text conversation. I know  shouldn't be prying but I couldn't help myself, this was Taylor Swift's and freaking Ed Sheerans texting conversation!

Their texts to each other came across slightly flirtatious and there were a lot of hearts and emojis used. I was cheekily replying back to Eds last text when someone clearing their throat makes me look up. Taylor was standing in the door way hands on her hips a displeased expression on her face.

"What are you doing? " Taylor asks, walking towards me, retrieving the phone from my hands.

"Nothing...I...uh just...uh" I tail off lost, not wanting to meet Taylor's eyes, she probably hated me now.  "sorry" I mumble after a minute of silence.

"No it's okay" Taylor says before putting het clothes and toilet bag back into her suitcase.

"What your not mad?" I ask slightly suprised at her response to the all situation.

"No im not because I trust you and I know that your not going to go blab to the media about it" she says tiredly.

"Oh" I say slowly not fully convinced.

"Don't worry" Taylor laughs "im not going to yell at you! Now go get changed so we can go to bed" Laughing I start looking around my room for my pajamas,  eventually I found them under my bed.

"Finally" Taylor says who was perched on the end of my bed hunched over her phone.

"Texting Ed?" I laugh as I make my way out of the room.

"No" Taylor says quickly trying to hide the fact that she was blushing.

"You've gone a bit red Swift" I tease as Taylor pokes her tounge out at me.

"Go" she laughs shooing me out the door "we can talk after"

Laughing I step into the bathroom only to find Austin standing in front of the mirror brushing his teeth.

"God your brothers hard work" he says once he notices me.

"Welcome to my life" I retort as Austin rinses out the sink, packing his things back into his toilet bag.

"Bathrooms all yours princess,  have a good sleep" he says as he walks out the door pressing a wet kiss to my cheek.

"Ew" I say as he continues down the hallway laughing.

Quickly changing I make my way back to Taylor, who was still sitting in the exact same spot.

"Ugh" I say as I climb into my bed. Taylor shoots me a curious look before turning of her phone and climbing in next to me.

"Whats wrong?" She asks, turning to face me resting her head on her hand.

"Your brother just kissed me" I state matter of factly as Taylor's eyes widen in shook.

"Yuck" she states "I'll talk to him" she adds before snuggling back down under the covers.

"Thankyou,  he's like 5 years older than me" Taylor just shrugs.

"Age is just a number right?"

"Right...?" I say slowly not convinced.  "So whats up with you and Ed?" I ask earning a glare from Taylor.

"Nothing I guess" she says slowly.

"Okay" I say "Keep telling yourself that" Taylor sighs before rolling over.

"Goodnight Audrey" she says sounding slightly anoyed.

"Night Taylor" I say dragging out the r as I flick of the lights and roll over leaving a gap in the middle of the bed. I lay in silence for about 5 minutes before I felt Taylor roll back over and wrap her arms around me and burry her head into my back.

I smile content with what had happened today a warm buzz settling in my stomach at the thought of the next to weeks with the dorky blonde.

Wow quite proud of this chapter,  still not to sure about Austin and Audrey but whatever.
Taylor is gonna start eating I promise and I'll make sure to add a wee bit of sweeran!
3 comments + 5 votes = New Update
~ Cait ~