Chapter Fifteen

"Do you know her?" Taylor hisses in my ear as the lights in the arena start to dim.

"I wish I didn't" I mutter back darkly as Taylor gives me a slightly confused yet worried look.

Ella was now sitting facing me an evil smirk planted on her face. Taylor was sitting behind me and I don't think that in the dim light, Ella had noticed that it was the actual Taylor Swift.

"How have you holidays been so far Audrey?" Ella sneers "Still pathetically hoping that you'll meet that sluty bitch?" Ella pauses glaring right at me, I feel Taylor tense behind me and Taylor's hand I was holding start to shake.  She knew what was coming next. "Whats her name again? " Ella teases "Oh thats right!" She says coking her head "Taylor Swift" she spits out Taylor's name as if it were poison.  Taylor takes in a sharp breath, I knew Taylor couldn't take this right now.

"Hey!" I yell trying to defend Taylor.

"Taylor is not a sluty bitch! You have no right to judge her like that! I bet you haven't even met her! And at an Ed Sheeran concert?  How fucking dare you!" I scream attracting the attention from everyone around me.

"Oh would you look at that!" Ella coos "sad and depressed Audrey Jones pathetically defending some stuck up slut she calls an idol!" Some people around us laugh but others just glare at Ella or stare in shock. Taylor was one of later staring at us in complete horror,  her body slightly shaking but right now Taylor wasn't at the top of my priority list. Ella was.

"Shut up Ella!" I yell the lamest comeback I could possibly think of back at her.

Ella suddenly leans forwards and whispers "maybe this'll knock some sense into you Jones" before raising her her hand and bringing it down hard across my cheek.

Images of my dad slapping my mom cross my vision as my eyes go slightly blurry, my cheek stinging. Ella leans back in her seat a content smirk had settled on her face. Ella had done a lot of bad things to me, but never had she gone as far as to slap me.

I start to lean forwards ready to slap her back. But just as I do Taylor snaps out of her shock and pulls my arm back suddenly causing me to turn round and hit her in the face.  

"Come on" Taylor urges pulling me up wincing at the pain I had just inflicted on her. "Lets get you out of here".

Despite my protests Taylor manages to drag me out of our row of seats, muttering something to the security guard on the way past she drags me backstage and back into Ed's dressing room where Ed was getting  ready to just go on stage.

"Shit" Ed says as soon as he sees us, Taylor was nearly in tears and I was trying hard not to cry myself,  but that was mostly due to the pain coming from my cheek.

"Ouch" I mumble as Ed helps me qnd Taylor onto the couch, the jolt I got from sitting down sending shock waves through my cheek.

"Wait right there" Ed says in hurry "im going to call a medic"

"Were fine-" I start to say but Taylor cuts me off.

"Audrey you are not fine" she says sternly.  Sighing I slump back against the couch as Ed returns with a medic holding and ice pack.

"Ed you have to go on soon!" Taylor mumbles through her tears but Ed judt shakes his head.

"No I need to make sure you guys are okay first" Taylor doesn't say anything except close her eyes letting silent tears run down her cheeks.

The medic was now kneeling in front of me, getting me to hold the ice pack against my cheek and asking if I could see okay. Satisfied with my answer the medic turns to leave saying she'll be back in a few minutes to apply some cream.

Ed and Taylor were sort of cuddling at the other end of the couch,  Ed had his arms around Taylor and was gently kissing her hair as she sobbed quitley into his chest.

"Audrey what actually happened?" Ed eventually asks, turning to look at him I sigh.

"We were sitting next to this girl who bullies md at school. She started saying some pretty mean stuff about Taylor without actually realizing Taylor was there. I tried to defend Taylor and thats when she slapped me." Ed just nods numbly "don't worry" I add "im used to ig, she bullies me all the time." At this Taylor pulls her head out of Eds chest.

"You shouldn't have to be used to it Audrey,  it's cruel and wrong. No one should have to deal with something like that." Ed nods slowly before gently lifting Taylor off him.

"I have to go now im sorry" he says as Taylor looks up at him whimpering  slightly "you're welcome to watch the show from the sound booth though" he adds, before swiftly grabby his jacket and dissapering out the door.

"Im sorry" I whisper to Taylor as she opens her arms letting me climb into them.

"You have nothing to be sorry for Audrey.  Absolutely nothing. "

Wow long update for my awesome readers.
Also im thinking of doing a bonus chapter in Taylor's POV but im not sure how I would do it.
P.S Who likes the new cover?
4 comments + 5 votes = New Update
~ Cait ~