Chapter Two

I was bored, it was 10:30am and I was bored. Tiger was trying to give Steve a bath, an idea that I'm sure Steve wasn't too keen on, and Libby? Libby was still running round the house in her underwear,  blonde ringlets flying all over the place, screaming her head off.

"And then Steve ran away" Tiger finishs proudly as he empties the bath, he'd just told me the story of how Steve came to be sitting in front of the kitchen door covered in bubbles looking rather unimpressed.

"You treat that cat so well" I say with a smirk as Tiger flashes me a grin, I loved Tiger he was so sweet yet he came across as a cheeky little boy with strawberry blond hair and freckles.

In case you hadn't already figured it out Libby and him were twins, but according to Tiger he was the oldest by 3 minutes,  he reminded me of this quite regularly.

"Mom said we'd have visitors coming,  when?" He asks pulling up a still so he could wash his hands under the tap.

"Shit" I say looking at my watch "their gonna be here in 20 minutes!" Tiger giggles, flicking water at me.

"Shit" he says running out the door "Shit, shit, shity, shit" I could her him giggling as he runs down the stairs, Mom was going to kill me when she got home.

"Libby?" I yell walking out of the bathroom,  sighing as I see the trail of wet footprints that led down the stairs.

"Yeah?" She yells back, her head popping round the door, she had finally gotten the decency to put some clothes on and was now sporting MY Taylor Swift concert T-shirt and a pair of red skinny jeans.

"Libby no!" I yell, she pulls away from the door smirking, "give that back, now Libby!"

"Nah ah" she says laughing before tearing of down the hall,  "come get me" she yells over her shoulder.

"Tiger, stop your sister!" I yell down the stairs at him, he looks up startled.

"Can't" he says plainly before going back to shooting the wall with a nerf gun, at least it wasn't my Taylor posters this time.

"Libby Rebecca Jones!" I shout as I see her dash through the lounge, sticking her tongue out at me.

"Audrey Alison Jones!" She teases back as I race after her down the hall towards the front door, cornering her in front of the door.

"I've got you now!" I say as she shrieks with laughter, lunging at her I start tickling her everywhere.

"Your in trouble now Libster" I laugh pulling her to the ground still tickling her.

"That doesn't mean im gonna give your shirt back" she breathes through her giggles "I like Taylor too you know, oooooh someone's at the door" I look up and squint throught the frosted windows,  sure enough four figures stood outside, I was about to get up when I heard Libby call "Come in!"

"Libby wait, I, oh" I see as someone opens the door and almost falls over us as we were still sprawled out on the floor in the midst of a tackle tickle fight.

"Hello!" Libby says springing up, I hear someone laughing.

"Uh hi, come in I guess" I says my cheeks heating up with embarrassment as I pick myself up of the ground and move out the way letting them in.

"Tiger, people are here!" Libby shouts down the hall receiving a muffled reply from Tiger and series of bangs.

"May I ask what you to were doing?" Someone asks, I still hadn't had the chance to look at them closely as I was still slightly fighting with Libby.

"Well I, she stole my, uh Taylor Swift concert T-shirt and I..." I look up awkwardly expecting to meet the eyes of four complete strangers but instead I come face to face with someone I had grown up admiring my whole life. I wasn't sure who I had expected to be  Mom and Dads family friends but it certainly wasn't the family staring at me right now with mixed looks of amusement on their faces.

Swallowing hard and trying to contain the blush that was spreading fast across my cheeks, I squeak out the only word my brain can function, "Taylor?"

(A/N)
So heres Chapter 2, please tell me what you think,  I love feedback!
Love Cait xxx