Chapter Fourteen

Taylor and Ed's voices were hushed at first, so I couldn't hear what they were saying. But they gradually got louder and in the end I could make out almost every word they were saying.

"She's really sweet you know" I hear Taylor say "Audrey's exactly what I want in a daughter" wait they were talking about me? I shuffle closer to the door trying to get as close to their conversation as possible. Me being Taylor's perfect image of a daughter was almost to much for me and it took everything in me not to run around screaming hallelujah at the top of my lungs.

"So you do want kids!" I hear Ed tease as Taylor laughs.

"Of course silly" she says lightly "but I probably won't ever get them" her mood now darker.

"What?" Ed says suprised "Why not?"

"Mmm" Taylor ponders "Maybe it's due to the fact that I can't hold a man for more than 3 months! "

"Thats not true!" Ed cuts in "I mean look at us!" I hear Taylor take in a sharp breath, an indefinite smile was playing on my lips as I continued listening ignoring the strange looks that the backstage crew were giving me.

"But were friends Ed" Taylor protests "not boyfriend and girlfriend"

"But you want us to be" Ed teases poking fun at what was blatantly obvious, no doubt Taylor was an incredible shade of red right now.

"Shut up" I hear Taylor reply playfully as the sound of someone getting slapped follows.

"Has Tay gone a bit red?" Ed continues, smirking I think 'told you' to myself. Taylor's crush on Ed was undeniably true, I still had know idea why she was denying it.

"Im leaving if you're going to carry on with this!" Taylor teases back.

"Okay, okay" Ed says in surrender "you should probably be going away, Audrey's got to be waiting"

"Shit" I mumble to myself, there's no way I can get to our seats in time now.

"Hahaha yeah" Taylor says "okay well, maybe I'll see you tomorrow?" Taylor asks as the sound of the door nob turning alerts me to my senses.

Springing back from the door I come face to face with a dumbfounded Taylor.

"Audrey!" She says shocked "are you alright?" She obviously wasn't expecting me to be standing right outside their door.

"Yeah..I...uh got lost I-" cut myself off thinking of what to say next "I was just coming to find you when...yeah" I finish frowning at myself.

Taylor just looks at me confused "okay?" She says unsure, but quickly shakes it away "anyway come on, I'll help you find our seats!".

Taylor said that we needed the 'proper' concert experience so instead of getting V.I.P seats we were in the nose bleeds.

"Here we are!" Taylor anounces excitedly, turning to see who I was sitting next to I come face to face with no other than Ella Lousy, my enemy.

You see me and Ella go way back, sworn enemies right from our very first day of middle school.

She and her gang used to bully me, well they still do. At one stage, around the start of tenth grade the bullying got so bad that I had a complete mental breakdown because of it.

My Mom found out and contacted the school. The girls eased of a tiny bit, but to say it had stopped would be lying.

I turn away from Ella mortified, I was going to have to sit next to her for two whole hours? I turn to look at Taylor for help but of course that would prove to be completely useless. Taylor doesn't know whats going on, the sound of my name mixed with a few other words turns me back around.

"Hello Audrey" Ella says in sickly sweet voice, my insides flip and I brace myself hoping like hell that she hasn't noticed Taylor standing behind me.

Super duper long update for you guys!
Also I chucked Ella in because whats a story without a bit of evil in it MAHAHAHAHA :)
5 comments + 5 votes = New Update
~ Cait ~