Chapter Ten

"Good morning girls" Scott says as soon as me and Taylor enter the kitchen the next morning.  We had just rolled out of bed, still dressed in our pajamas our hair sticking out in random directions.

I think last night was the best I had slept in ages, maybe it was due to the fact that Taylor Swift was sleeping next to me or maybe it was the comfort of someone else lying next to you, I had never experienced that before and for once I felt wanted.

"Hey dad" Taylor mumbles sleepily rubbing her eyes as she slumps down on one of the kitchen stools.

"Not a morning person our girl" Scott says to me as Taylor just rolls her eyes, I was about to say 'I know' but stop myself,  instead I smile and nod.

"Breakfast?" Andrea asks turning away from the stove with a plate piled with slices of toast slathered in butter in her hand "carefull it's hot" she says setting it down.

"Sure!" I say grabbing to plates out of the draw and passing one to Taylor who politely refuses.

Sighing I place the plate on the bench before turning to Taylor "C'mon Tay, just one peice pleae?" I beg looking at her as she bit her lip watching her Mom and Dad closely.

"Love you need to eat" Andrea says as Scott nods, sighing Taylor gingerly picks up a piece of toast and cautiously starts nibbling on the corner of it. At this moment Austin walks into the room followed by a half asleep Libby.

"Where's Tiger?" I ask reaching for another peice of toast, glancing at Taylor I notice that she'd eaten little over half of hers and each bite looked to be a struggle.

Austin shrugs "Still sleeping,  whats on the agenda today princess? " he says smirking at me.

Taylor shoots him a glare before muttering "Austin..." in a warning tone.

"Okay, okay" Austin says putting his hands up in surrender,  sending Taylor a silent thankyou I turn back to my toast.

"What are we doing today though?" Austin asks still smirking at me.

"Well" Andrea says "Lara is talking Scott and I around the area, do a bit of sight seeing" Austin nods as Andrea continues "Tiger and Libby are going to holiday care and you three can do whatever you want"

Austin grins "Awesome,  well there's college football on so I might go get tickets to that yeah, leave you girls to do whatever you do" Taylor laughs, before looking back down at her plate and gulping,  she'd just eaten an entire slice of toast.

I give her an encouraging smile "well done" I whisper as she gives me a shy smile,  before scrapping her chair back dumping her plate in the sink and running back up the stairs.

"Taylor!" I shout running up the stairs after her, at the top I meet Taylor who had been stopped by Mom coming out of her room.

"Whoa where are you two of to in a hurry? " she asks slightly suprised.

"We where just going to get dressed" I say dragging Taylor into my room.

Closing the door behind me I turn to look at Taylor who was sitting on my bed hugging her knees.

"What was that?" I ask as Taylor shrugs not wanting to own up to what she was about to do.

"Taylor this isn't nothing anymore" I say softly as Taylor nods.

"Yeah I know...I" she sighs "Im sorry Audrey,  I know I was your idol and everything but I just proved to you that im not a very good one" I stare at Taylor in shock, no, no, no, no , no!

"Taylor you still are my idol and I don't care how many mistakes you make, we all make mistakes.  I know I've made some pretty big mistakes but thats how we learn yeah?"

"Yeah" Taylor says slowly,  I was about to say something else when Taylor's phone starts ringing.

Sighing she picks it up "hello?" She asks and as the person as answers her face breaks into a smile and her eyes that had been dull a minute ago light up and her whole body seems to glow as she talks.

The person at the other end was Ed and I can't help but wonder...does he know?

Longish update for y'all,  hope you like it, next chapter comes sweeran so stay tuned.

5 votes + 2 comments= New Update

~ Cait ~