↠ 2

You threw away the paper and walked past him. "I said, I'll be going out with friends tomorrow..."

"Why would you hang out with humans?" Michael growled out.

You turned back around seeing an angry expression on his face with his eyes narrowed at you. "Why not? They're nice people."

Michael threw his arms up in the air. "Why not? Why would ask that?! Do you remember why we moved here? Huh, do you?" His eyes were starting to flash into the kakugan.

"It wasn't my fault! They weren't the right ones!" You yelled at him.

Michael glared at you. "You were the only one who befriended them! Who's fault is that?"

You were about to lunge when Aika appeared. "Hey, hey, calm down guys." She stood in between you. "I am not redecorating the apartment because you two are fighting again."

Michael set his gaze on her now. "Tell her that she can't be friends with humans."

"Shut up." You growled.

Aika sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose. "We've been over this before, Michael. I have a human friend and they are okay with it. If they betray us, we kill them. Simple, right?"

Michael huffed. "Yeah, it's her fault that we get found out and have to start a new life all over again."

You winced at that. Your little family has moved around three times now due to you making friends with humans. Was it all your fault?

"I'm sorry." You said. "Let me just hang out with them tomorrow and then I won't speak to them ever again."

Michael looked at you then clenched his hands. "Fine. Do whatever you want. Get killed by the Doves for all I care." Then he stormed past the two of you and headed to the third floor.

"Hey, hey," Aika cooed softly. She rested her hands on your shoulders. "Remember not all humans can be bad. Sometimes they can be bad," She smiled. "Or the best friend you ever had. Trust your gut."

You smiled at her. She always felt like an older sister. "Thank you, Aika. That means a lot."

"No problem, kiddo. After all my blind eye can see the future, eh?" She patted your back and walked away.

After she walked away, your smile disappeared completely. Now that you can recall your past memories, maybe it really was all your fault. Slowly, you went to your room on the second floor and shut the door. You tossed your bag on the ground and flopped onto your bed.

It was all your fault.

Last year, you befriended a human girl. You two were really close until that night. You had saved her from a ghoul and the Doves had gotten there before you had time to leave. Your instincts were to kill them.

She saw that. She called you a monster. She told you to stay away from her.

You kept your promise and drifted away from her. You didn't really like to kill innocent humans even if they found out what you were. You were afraid she was going to report you to the Doves but she never did. Though the CGI kept pestering her to ask her questions about the ghoul that killed the investigators. It placed worry in Michael and he had told Rei. Rei decided it was better to move out of the country. That's why you're here.

Maybe this time, your new friends won't find out your secret. Hopefully.

The next day, you were heading to the cafeteria with Yoongi. As you two sat down at the table, there was a chorus of greetings. All the guys were comfortable with each other and you sort of envied them.

It's nice to have friends, isn't it?

"You guys ready to head to the amusement park today?" Jungkook asked, a smile on his face.

Taehyung nodded. "Yes! I want to go on the rollercoaster first."

Jin pouted. "Not the rollercoaster, let's get on the spinning ride thing first."

"Which one again?" Hoseok asked, a really confused look on his face.

"You know! I don't remember the name of it." Jin complained.

Namjoon rolled his eyes at the banter. "Anyways, remember we all meet at the gates at three. If someone's late, you'll know where we are."

Everyone nodded.

"So, Y/N," Yoongi spoke. "What did you want to do at the park?"

You thought about it as you took a sip of your coffee. "I don't know... Probably try a few rides and play some games. How about you?"

Yoongi waved his hand. "Nope. We have to make your first amusement park experience great, alright?"

A smile appeared on your face. "Alright!"

You opted for a small bag that hung by your hip. Classes ended and you've changed into some jeans and a maroon colored shirt. You put on your coat and put your phone in your bag along with your wallet. You went downstairs to see Rei behind the counter.

"Um, I'll be going..." You shyly said.

Rei only stared at you. "Please be careful. You know what will happen if you aren't careful."

You could only nod and glanced at Michael who was working. He didn't turn around to acknowledge you. You simply walked out of the shop and was met with a bit of the cold air. Then you started to the amusement park.

After a few minutes, you arrived and you could hear the excited screams of the people. A scream could have different meanings and you weren't used to that. All you've heard were terrified screams. Ignoring the screams, you looked around for your new acquaintances and they were nowhere to be found.

Frowning a bit, you checked the time on your phone and saw the numbers read 3:10. Sure, you arrived a little late since you got a little bit lost on the way but shouldn't they be here by now? Or did they decide to bail out on you? Your heart dropped.

'Oh gosh. What if they decided that they didn't like me and left me here?' You bit the inside of your cheek out of habit.

"Y/N!" A happy voice yelled.

You turned to see Jimin running at you and engulfed you in a hug. You almost toppled over but quickly regained balance by putting out your foot. "H-Hi." You spoke.

Jimin quickly let go. "Aha, sorry. You've got good reflexes!"

Now the group finally arrived at the two of you. "Jimin!" Namjoon scolded. "You almost made her fall!"

Jimin playfully rolled his eyes. "Please. You'll probably break her phone then break her arm."

Namjoon glared at him and turned away. Suddenly, Yoongi gently pushed you towards the entrance. "C'mon, let's leave these losers."

"Hyung!" Jungkook called out. "Why do you have to be so mean?"