↠ 50

"You sure?" Rei asked.

You nodded, confidently. A soft smile appeared on his face. "I understand. Make sure to pack everything you'll be taking. I was thinking about selling this place." He confessed.

"You are?"

"Yeah." He sighed. "I know that it's painful for everyone here. When did you want to leave?" He changed the subject as his eyes started to become glassy.

"I was thinking in a couple of days." You really hadn't thought about it this far.

Rei nodded and got up from his bed, walking to a laptop on the desk. You watched from your spot as he clicked through a few things. "There's a few flights tomorrow.... Ah, what about in two days?"

"I think that's good." You said. "I can get the apartment ready back in Korea." The heavy question of what to do with Aika's stuff hung in the air.

"You could just leave it there." Rei booked your ticket back. "I'll also slowly send some things from here. Just be prepared for that."

You nodded. "Thanks Rei."

"No problem, Y/N." You left his room and went back towards yours. And then you started packing items that you were going to keep with you.

You're already halfway there. You told Homura and Michael yesterday. You could clearly see that Homura was starting to heal.

"You're leaving?" Homura said with wide eyes.

"I'm going back to Korea." You sat on her bed. "It's painful here and I want to restart."

Homura stared at you for a long time. Then she nodded slowly. "O-Oh." It was quiet before she resumed speaking again. "I think I need to do that too." She hugged the pillow closer to her. "C-Could I go with you?"

"Of course." You hugged her and she melted into it.

And here, she sat next to you on the plane. She packed most of her stuff last night. Michael would be joining you guys in about two to three weeks. He wanted to help Rei with some things and then Rei would be coming as the last person.

You two had said your goodbyes to Momoi and unfortunately Usui who was at the bar, drinking blood wine. It was hard to do so the second time but they understood. At last, the plane landed. Your heart beat excitedly once it did. After waking Homura up, you two set off. Now, you needed to find the car that Rei's friend left in the parking lot.

At last, you spotted it and got in. You two took off to the city and once you entered it, you instantly smiled. Your heart twisted as you came upon the cafe. And inside, everything was as you left it. Leaving your bags in your room, you inspected the rest of the apartment. When you got near the back, you scrunched up your nose in disgust. Rotten flesh. The fridge door was cracked opened a bit and there went the food supply.

You threw it out in the dumpster, hidden within trash bags. Even when you threw it out, you could still smell it linger. You tried finding some air freshener or something but nothing. And you knew the smell was going to drive you insane. "I'm going to go get some air freshener. Want to come with me?"

Homura nodded and you two took off. A few blocks down the street is when you found one! As you came walking back, Homura paused. You stopped in your tracks and found her staring at a bookstore. "Let's go in."

She looked at you in surprise then a genuine smile appeared on her face. "Okay." You let her go ahead of you. You aimlessly followed her around the books. She turned into another aisle and you followed her like a puppy. You stood by her side, looking at the title of books. As you walked along, you heard a few books drop to the floor.

Quickly, you looked at Homura who was looking at something behind you. Confused, you turned around to see who or what she was looking at. It was someone who thought you weren't going to see for a while.

Namjoon stood there with a shocked expression. The books he was carrying all dropped to the floor. "Y/N?" His eyes became teary once he spotted you. "It's you!" He started to run towards you but unfortunately he tripped over one of the many books on the floor.

Your instincts kicked in and you caught him by the arm. Thankfully, you supported him upright and made sure he got on his feet. "You okay?"

Namjoon nodded as his cheeks a fierce blush. "T-Thanks. I got excited." Then he snapped out of his flustered state. "But you're here!" He decided to crush you into a gigantic hug. You returned the gesture before pulling away. "You're actually back to stay?" You could hear the hope in his voice.

"Y-Yeah." You replied, eyes glancing at Homura. She returned to looking at books.

"That's great!" Namjoon exclaimed with happiness. "I just really missed you very much. And I saw you on TV fighting..." He averted his eyes. "You looked really cool."

"Um thanks?" You didn't really know what to say with that compliment. In fact, no one has said that you were cool like that. "Wait. On TV?"

The male before you nodded. "Yeah. Apparently a news van, remained here and caught footage of... you know."

Huh. You just looked away. There wasn't anything else to say about it.

"A-Are you mad at me?" Namjoon suddenly asked.

You whipped your head back to him. "What? Why would I be?"

He looked down at the ground. "I know that you said to forget about you but I couldn't. I just missed you a lot." His cheeks started to heat up.

"No." You answered. "I couldn't be. I have to rebuild myself first before. If you understand." You quickly added.

"I get you." Namjoon smiled, making those dimples pop out.

"Y/N?" Homura's voice floated to you. "Are you ready?"

"Yeah." You smiled at her then remembered something. You bent down to pick up the books Namjoon dropped.

The male did the same. "Let me do it." You continued doing what you were doing and ignored him. At last, you stood up to full height and carefully placed the books in his hands.

"See you." You departed with Homura to the checkout counter.

Namjoon happily bounced in his place. He was so excited to tell the guys! He hurridely tried to find the last book on his list. Once he did, he rushed to the counter to find that you were gone. He paid for the books and practically rushed all the way home. He barged into the apartment, a giant smile on his face.

He scared poor Hoseok who was returning to the couch with his drink. "Why?!" Hobi yelled, looking at the small drops on the floor.

Namjoon shut the door and was glad to find all the guys on the couch. "You guys aren't going to believe me!" He only got confused looks in return. "Y/N is back!"

Seokjin glared at him from his place. "You better not be playing with my feelings."

"I'm not!" Namjoon defened himself. "I just saw her!"

"Really?!" Taehyung and Jungkook said at the same time. "Let's go!" It sent a shiver down Namjoon's spine to see them work in sync.

The other guys scrambled up. "Wait now-" Jimin tried calming them down but alas, they had rushed out of the apartment.

"He's going to open up his wound again!" Seokjin tsked. They accepted their fate as the guys rushed to catch up with the other two.

The duo were found, heaved over and out of breath. Jungkook slammed his hand on the doorbell when the others got near. Hoseok internally cringed at that, hearing the annoying buzz that was now constant.

A few moments passed and the door harshly opened to reveal an angry you. "I will kick your ass down the street if you keep-" You cut yourself off seeing who it was.

They all flinched back from the anger they felt. But soon, it was replaced by happiness. Taehyung was the first to react. "My Y/N is back!" He hugged you tightly and you just stood there, forgetting that Taehyung was affectionate.

Your eyes met Namjoon's who sheepishly smiled. A sigh escaped from you. "Yes I'm back. Now what are you guys doing here?"