↠ 51

"To see you!" Hoseok chimed in with the answer. "What else would we be doing?"

You kept quiet for a moment. "I don't know." You admitted.

Taehyung was honestly the most offended. "How could we not? You're still our adorable Y/N."

"Am I a cat or something?" You were now being suffocated.

"Off Taehyung." Seokjin roughly pulled him away. He stumbled a bit and he kept Taehyung in his grip. "You probably opened up the wound again." He lightly scolded him.

You slightly perked up. "Ah. How is your injury?" Nervously, you crossed your arms and let one of your fingers against your arm. He would get that because of you.

"Good!" Taehyung answered happily. "I'm sure it's already healed." He really meant that to be directed towards Seokjin who was about to go on a rant.

Jimin caught your eyes and smiled. "I'm just so happy you're here! Let's go eat to celebrate!" You stared at him and then Namjoon lightly smacked Jimin. The pink hair male was confused by that.

"Ghouls don't eat human food!" Namjoon whispered yelled but you easily picked it up.

Immediately, Jimin looked embarrassed as his cheeks flushed red. "I mean- let's go um, play games!" Besides him, Jungkook snickered in amusement.

"Y/N?" You heard Homura call out for you. "Did you get rid of whoever that was? Or did you need some help?" The guys instantly tensed up.

Time was healing her. You could barely detect the faint eager tone underneath her voice. A soft smile appeared on your face. "They're just the friends I told you about." You looked over your shoulder to see her closer to the door than you anticipated.

"Oh." said Homura. "Well, you can go out with them."

You tensed up. "Huh? No, I won't leave you here alone." You stated firmly.

"Please?" Her voice became small. "I just want some alone time with..." You tilted your head, trying to figure out what she meant. "You know. I want to go through the stuff." She rubbed her arm in hopes of comforting herself. "Maybe keep pictures of us."

Ah, now you understood. "Sure." You glanced at the guys. "Is it okay if I join you?"

Yoongi scoffed. "Why do you need to ask? You could probably walk into our apartment and we wouldn't care."

Really? You thought to yourself. "Okay. Let me grab money then."

Seokjin had enough and just grabbed your wrist. "Nope. I'll pay for you."

"What?" You were dumbfounded.

"Can't let my favorite person pay, right?" A smile tugged at his lips. His eyes glanced behind you. "We'll be sure to bring her back at a reasonable hour!"

"You better." Homura said but even you could hear the threat underneath her monotone voice. The guys stiffened up a bit.

Seokjin nodded his head rapidly. "Of course we will!" Then he began to drag you somewhere and you went along for the ride. "Okay, what do you guys want to do?" He asked everyone.

Jimin shyly raised his hand a bit. "Can I get a snack? I'm hungry."

Seokjin immediately looked towards you. "What?" You were honestly so confused. It felt like they were walking on eggshells around you.

"Do you mind?" Jimin asked.

"I don't care. I just hold my breath around food." You stated.

Namjoon's eyes sparkled. "Teach me more!" He was boucning a little in his place. "What does human food taste like to you?"

He immediately got a smack on the back from Yoongi. "You don't go around asking questions like that!"

"I don't mind." You interjected. If Namjoon wanted to know then might as well. What's the point of keeping it as a secret? "It depends on what it is." You scrunched up your nose. "But it's all disgusting."

"Aw!" Hoseok booped your nose. You simply glared at him. He just gave you a teasing grin.

You followed the guys to where Jimin was going to get a snack from the convince store. Jimin, Jin and Jungkook went inside as those three were hungry. You waited outside with the rest of them.

Sneakily, Hoseok was brushing his hands against yours. You gave him a look to which he winked. And that reminded of the one time back at the dance studio. Oh no. You blushed a bit and looked away. You can't think of that right now!

You grumbled to yourself and Hoseok happily hummed. "Y/N." You snapped your head towards Yoongi. "What did you want to do?"

"I don't know." You confessed, because honestly you didn't.

"I know!" Taehyung chimed in and wrapped his arm around your neck. "Let's go play some video games!" His voice was right next to your ear. The other three agreed and didn't even notice the not so innocent Taehyung at the moment. "I'll finally win, right?" His lips barely brushed your earlobe and you were momentarily shocked.

What was happening? You leaned away from his lips and was astonished to see a smirk on his face. Not even a smile!

Once the guys came out of the convenience store, he slipped away. You could faintly remember Jungkook's words. No way...

You followed them, hanging around the back of the pack with Yoongi and Jimin. Suddenly, you felt a light tap on your arm. Turning towards Yoongi, you raised an eyebrow. "Something wrong?"

His cheeks flushed with red and you've never seen that before. "So um you read that first message I sent you right?"

"Of course. It could have been important." You said and remembered what it was. "I do love you guys." You happily smiled. It was true at the same time since they had gratefully accepted you with open arms. Aha, better play that innocent look.

Yoongi furiously blushed and looked at you with wide eyes. Jimin started choking besides you. Panic set in and you turned to the pink hair male. The guys stopped walking and turned to the commotion. "You love us?!" Jimim screamed and looked at you with wide eyes and a fierce blush on his face.

You done fucked up. There were a few gasps and your eyes glanced at the guys. And... all of them wearing flustered expressions. "Sure!" You happily said, deciding to forget Jungkook's words for just a moment. It was friendly love you were feeling at the moment.

And you realized, they didn't know that. Before you had the chance to correct that, Jungkook ran towards you and clamped onto you for a hug. You two almost stumbled but thankfully, your strength steady you. "I love you too!"

"Idiot!" Yoongi snapped and tried to remove him.

A sigh came from you but you still smiled. And it was the best that you felt in a while.