↠ m.yg

Life has been treating you well. Time has healing everyone. Michael will be coming tomorrow at last as Rei was finishing up things back in Japan. Your friendship has grown incredibly with the boys. And there was something probably more with the first friend you made. No time to think about that now! 

You finally grabbed your phone that was charging and headed out of your room. Homura perked up from the show she was watching. Her eyes scanned you over and you knew right then and there that you did put a little more effort into your appearance. "Where are you going?" She questioned.

"Um, to my friend's place." You answered, hoping the smile on your face wasn't too overly excited.

And you knew that it did not fool her. Thankfully, she wouldn't tease you that much. "Okay." She responded and turned her attention back on the show. At last, you slipped on some shoes and finally made your way to the guys' apartment. Admittedly, you were excited but somehow also was a bit nervous around Yoongi. Entering the apartment building, you went straight to the elevator.

Arriving at their floor, you entered the pin. The guys really didn't care that you knew the pin and you were free to come in at any time. You took off your shoes and your eyes scanned the place. No one was in the living room or kitchen. Huh. You thought somebody would be here in the common area. Or at least Yoongi since he invited you to watch a movie or show. You honestly didn't remember what it was. All you know was that watching something together meant spending time with him.

You walked down the hallway and hopefully knocked on the right door. "Come in." Yoongi's familiar voice sounded through the door. You opened it to find Yoongi fiddling with wires on the TV he had. You blinked, never noticing it before. Oh well. You stepped inside the somewhat cold room and shut the door. 

"Need help?" You asked him.

The male shook his head. "I think I got this." 

Well, that was reassuring. So instead of watching him, you sat down on his bed, like the time of when you slept over. You got his most comfiest pillow to hug and amusingly watched him as he cheered for himself once he found the right input for the TV. "Wow. That was amazing." You teased him, hugging his comfy pillow closer to yourself.

"Hey." Yoongi rolled his eyes. "The TV was being difficult, okay?" He clicked play on his laptop and joined you on the bed.

Some theme song filled the room as a list of actors filled the screen. "What are we watching?" You asked, leaning against the headboard. 

"Heirs." Yoongi replied and comfortably leaned against the headboard like you. Within minutes, you were distracted by the plot of the show that you may or may not have forgotten the real reason why you came over to the first place. Towards the end of the first episode, Yoongi poked your shoulder.

"What?" You turned your head towards him.

"You took my comfy pillow." He simply said.

You offered it to him but he shook his head. You were confused as he pushed the pillow into your lap and then he laid his head right on top of it. Now you could feel your face flush as he snuggled into the pillow. A silent scream occurred in your head and basically didn't know what to say or function at the moment.

So instead of dealing with it and making a smooth move or something, your attention returned to the drama on screen. After a while, your mind reflected back onto the text he first sent that went through. Did he actually like you? You frowned at the possibility of it being fake but then the interaction of him blushing when he mentioned it popped into your mind. Maybe it was true. As you dealt with your struggling emotions, you thought of the most logical solution.

You were going to tell him first! And why not? You started to like him and there were probably about two solutions. One: he will like you back which was the best one. Two: he will no and then things will be awkward. So, you're hoping it's the first option.

"Yoongi?" You ripped your eyes away from the TV to look at him. He shifted so that he was looking up at you. That innocent stare almost made you choke on air. But somehow you survived. "Can I tell you something?"

"Yeah. What is it?" He asked.

You took in a deep breath, still maintaining eye contact with him. Here goes nothing! "Remember the text that you sent me? When I finally answered you?"

You could see the gears turning in his head and then all of a sudden, his face was flushed. "M-Maybe?" 

"Well," Seeing his own face flush, your cheeks feeling hot in return. "I want to say that I like you too." You smiled brightly, waiting for either him to accept or reject you. 

Then all of a sudden he frowned. "I was going to do it first!" 

"What?" The smile disappeared and now you were only confused again.

Yoongi averted his gaze away from you although his cheeks were still flushed. "I-I was going to confess first."

"Really?" You asked in surprise. "I didn't think you would." You honestly admitted.

Yoongi gave you a glare. "What makes you say that?" He suddenly sat up. 

You shrugged innocently. "Don't know." You teased him a bit. Hey, at the moment you thought it was cute to tease him since the pink in his cheeks seemed to saturate more. But oh, were his next action was not so innocent. 

Yoongi, in all his flustered state, suddenly leaned towards you and pecked your lips. Although, it was brief, you were frozen. You stared at him with wide eyes and now you could feel that your cheeks could now rival with his. It took you just a minute to process what was happening. 

"I like you more." He stated with eyebrows furrowed but it only made him look adorable in your opinion with pink cheeks.

"That's not fair." You finally gained some type of intelligence to respond. "I was the one to confess first and I wasn't ready!" You frowned a bit.

Yoongi blinked. "Well are you ready now?"

It wasn't fair for him to do this to you, so you decided to take some revenge. You leaned forward and delivered a peck of your own. You found it really amusing to see this bashful side of Yoongi. 

"So you really like me?" You asked with your serious face on.

"Way too much." Yoongi admitted. "We're dating now." He then declared.

You rolled your eyes. "Alright. You're lucky I like you."

Yoongi then slight pushed you in a teasing manner. You simply grabbed his hand and held it as he tried pulling it back. "How stronger are you than me?"

"A lot." You responded and glanced at his hands. Ah, you remembered that day when you were hungry and he asked to sit by you. Now just look at you two.

With a smile on your face, Yoongi then leaned into you and gave you a peck on the cheek. Your heart could practically sing as you snuggled more into your new pillow.