↠ 19

These ghouls were chasing Jimin for a meal? Your precious friend? After the moment of shock, you could feel yourself becoming angry. They wanted to kill Jimin? You let out a growl and went straight for the kill.

Your hands came to their neck and you brought them to you. Although you were usually not strong in your arms, the adrenaline made you briefly strong than you usually were. You snapped their neck, hearing the defining crack. The body went limp, all the life draining from their eyes. Faintly, you could hear Michael say, "Great. Now you just made her pissed off."

Well, he was right.

You also didn't like yourself when you were pissed off. Your eyes were already the familiar ones you've come to known. Kakugan. No one knew except for you as you set your eyes pinned on the figure from earlier. They were resting against the brick wall. The figure was about to move when you lunged at them. You grabbed their head and smashed their body to the wall; mostly their head where there was a defining crack.

Behind you, there was a sickening sound. Michael was just ripping off the ghoul in his own way. You were slowly starting to calm down and turned around. Michael tossed the body over to your own victims. Meanwhile, Jimin was shaking in fear and was hiding behind a trash can. You started to make your way over when Jimin shakily put out his hand.

"P-Please don't hurt me!" He shouted and you just froze. It was all too familiar. The shaking, the pleas to step away and most of all; his eyes that were starting to form tears.

You didn't know what to do now.

Michael stepped up to the plate. "Go home." His voice was mostly muffled by the mask. "Just get home and don't walk alone at night again."

Jimin nodded and got up, his entire body trembling. He clutched a rather large duffel bag closer to him and then sprinted out of the alley. You felt terrible. It wasn't like Jimin knew it was you but the feeling was still there. The memories of where your friends left you once they found out about your secret.

Michael placed his hand on your head. "Report to Rei. I'll make sure he gets home."

You somberly nodded as the male took off. Your eyes glanced at the bodies left. Blood was barely dripping now and you let out a sigh. You then scaled up against the wall to tell Rei of what happened. Maybe he'll know what to do with the dead ghouls.

Jimin's breaths were uneven as he basically rushed in the large apartment lobby. The only other person in the lobby was another tenant who just got their mail. They were startled as the pink hair male pushed the elevator button so many times. The doors opened and he went inside quickly and started pressing the floor level rapidly.

He leaned against the wall trying to catch his breath as the elevator started its ascend. "What the fuck did I witness?" He said to the empty elevator. "Fuck. Oh fuck." He could feel his stomach twist in knots as he could reminisce the sounds of bones breaking. His body was still shaking as the doors opened and he rushed to the apartment door.

He stumbled a bit trying to input the pin into the lock. Once he got it in, he flung the door open and quickly shut it. He caught the attention of Namjoon who jumped from the noise. The older male was walking to the kitchen for a late snack when he spotted Jimin staring wide-eyed at nothing. "Uh, Jimin? You okay? I thought you were in your room."

Jimin took off his shoes in a flash and stormed to Namjoon who just stood there. He grabbed the male's shoulders. "Namjoon! Tell me that I did not witness that!"

Namjoon blinked in confusion. "Uh what do you mean? You looked at some weird porn or something?"

"No!" Jimin rapidly shook his head. "Can you break someone's arm so easily?!"

The younger male's shouting caused some of the other members to emerge from their rooms. They were confused to see the scene of Jimin trying to get answers out of Namjoon. "The arm? Depends on how much force and like at the upper arm? Lower arm?"

"Both places?!" Jimin shouted confusingly. "Can someone just snap someone else's neck so easily?!" His eyes were now starting to gather tears.

Namjoon desperately sent a look over to the boys. "Jimin, what are you talking about?" He calmly asked, worrying about him now.

Jimin started to shake once again. "Are there super humans out there?! Are you strong like them?!"

Seokjin finally broke away from the group and started to pull Jimin away. "Jimin, please calm down. We can't understand you if you continue to shout." He directed the male to the couch where he made him sit. "Now please explain what's going on."

The rest of the boys took a seat in various places wondering what got Jimin so worked up. Jimin took a deep breath. "Well, I left my towel at the studio so I went to go get it. I was going to be quick and then when I was walking back home, someone started to follow me."

"Did you call the police?" Yoongi asked, raising an eyebrow.

The pink hair male shook his head. "I was too afraid that I didn't think of it. So I started running and they did too." The boys were tense now. "But there was something off. They were too fast. Then I did a stupid decision and went into an alley.

"I tried climbing up the wall but the person flung me away. Then another one joined and said I smelled good? Then something about higher rank?" He took a deep breath to help calm his breathing and his rapid storytelling. "Then there were two more people or whatever they were. One had one of my followers in a hand, the other one kicked the other one away.

"Another bad person joined in but the person in front of me... They broke their arm so easily! Then they just snapped their neck! It was horrible... " He finished.

"How did you get home?" Hoseok was worried for him.

"They told me to go home and now I'm here." Jimin replied, letting out a shaky breath.

Everyone was quiet as they processed the information. Slowly, Seokjin got up. "Let's get you to bed, okay?" The pink hair male nodded and let the eldest lead him to his room. As soon as they heard the door shut, they all began to talk.

"Snap their neck? Who the fuck is strong enough to do that?" Yoongi muttered. "Isn't it hard to do that?"

"It should be." Namjoon confirmed. "Should we call the police to file a report or something?" He suggested.

Everyone glanced at each other. "I think so." Hoseok mumbled and the others agreed. Namjoon nodded and went to grab his phone to make a call. As he passed by, he could hear Seokjin trying to calm Jimin down some more. Namjoon hurried up his steps, still thinking of what Jimin must have seen.