↠ 30

Tonight was literally the first night you would be spending the night somewhere else rather than your own bed. The paper wasn't even close to finish not even mentioning the citations that needed to be done! It finally hit 2:15 in the morning when you guys finished. You were just going to run home when Yoongi suggested that you stay over.

You had just let Rei know a while ago that you were going to spend the night. He just said to rush home later in the morning. So with that, you got permission to have your very first sleepover! Well, semi sleepover since most of it was spent working on the paper. Yoongi was letting you borrow his shirt and a pair of sweatpants.

Yoongi divided the bed halfway with the comfy pillows that he had. You took the side closer to the wall and he took the other half. You must have been extremely tired since as soon as your head hit the pillow, you were off to dreamland.

A constant pounding on the door was the thing that made you wake up. Slowly, you opened your eyes and was met with a brighter room. You let out a yawn, still trying to focus where you were. Ah, that's right. You had an official sleepover! You started to sit up when you felt a pressure around your waist. Blinking in confusion, you glanced down and saw a familiar arm. Then, you craned your neck and finally noticed that Yoongi was hugging you like a koala bear.

You simply glared at his sleeping form. He put those pillows there for nothing! But then Jungkook's words rang in your head. "Do you like the other guys? I know they like you too but still!" A slight blush formed on your cheeks but you chased those thoughts away. Just because he said it, you felt like you were going to be aware of it. You rolled your eyes at the silly thoughts.

"Yoongi!" A very cheery voice yelled out. That was Hoseok! "You need to wake up or else Jin says he's throwing your food away!" Then his footsteps faded away.

Hearing that, you sat up and broke free of Yoongi's arm. When he didn't feel you anymore, he started to open his eyes. "Yoongi," You shook his shoulder to try and get him more awake. "Hoseok says breakfast is ready."

He finally processed what was happening. "Already?" You were taken aback when you heard his morning voice. Ah, snap out of it! You hummed in acknowledgement and got off the bed. You took your clothes from yesterday and glanced at the male still laying in the bed. Keeping your eyes on him, you changed into your clothes from yesterday. You folded them neatly and placed them on the edge of the bed. "Yoongi?" You went closer to him. "Aren't you going to go eat?"

He only groaned. Rolling your eyes, you took his hand and pulled him up into a sitting position. "Come on!" You pulled more and at last he finally got off his bed. You grabbed all your things, placing them into your bag and slung your bag onto your shoulders. Then, you started to tug him to the door. "I swear." You huffed. "You have working legs."

A grin formed on his face. "But I like this."

You scowled and started to change tactics. Flinging the door open, you got behind Yoongi and started to push him towards the kitchen. He stumbled quite a bit but you just continued on. "I'm going to fall!" Yoongi said and almost tripped over his own feet.

"Yoongi, why are you talking to yourself?" You heard Taehyung's voice ask.

As the male was about to reply, you did it. "Oh! He was talking to me!" You peeked around Yoongi to see everyone sitting at the kitchen table. All of them stared at you wide eyed, hands poised with food reaching to their mouth. You're not sure what Seokjin did but he must have tried to gasp because he started to choke.

"Y/N? You were here the whole night?" Namjoon asked as Jimin was the only who cared enough to pat Seokjin on the back quite roughly. Then the pink hair male turned to you. "You stayed the whole night?" There were some more confused glances thrown towards Jimin.

"Yeah, we had to work on a project." You answered Namjoon and some of them sighed. Huh. Jungkook's words rang again. Your eyes caught Jungkook who just looked panicked and awkwardly began eating again. "Well, I have to get going but see you guys later okay?" You smiled at them and headed out the apartment. Then something popped into your mind. "Oh! I'll go ahead and revise the essay and submit it okay?" You directed it to Yoongi.

"Sure, I can also revise it later today." He said and you nodded happily. Waving goodbye at them, you left the apartment. Taking out your phone, you sent a quick text to Rei saying that you'll be home soon.

Back at the apartment, Yoongi walked over to his normal place at the table. He took his seat and took a bite of the eggs. He chewed them for a bit until he couldn't stand the stares coming from the others. "What?" He asked annoyed.

"Y/N spent the night here?!" Hoseok was the first one to initiate conversation.

Yoongi simply glared. "Yeah, so what?" He looked over at everyone. "What? You thought something happened?" He could spot the flush of their faces at what he suggested. It made him feel uneasy. He wasn't too sure on what he was feeling but he didn't like what idea they were suggesting. Okay, he was sure that he may have hugged you in his sleep... Agh, why couldn't he just admit that he liked you? Nevermind his incoherent thoughts.

"We would never suggest that!" Seokjin exclaimed although his ears were turning red.

Yeah, right. Yoongi thought and let out a scoff.

"Seriously, I thought Y/N left last night." Jimin whispered to himself but that was easily caught by Namjoon.

The male looked at him. "You knew that she was here? Gosh what if we came out in just our underwear!"

Hoseok was the only one to snicker. "Mhm, you pervert." That got a chorus of laughs from everyone as Namjoon flushed red. He started to defend himself. Meanwhile, Taehyung glanced at the youngest member right next to him. He was hurriedly stuffing his mouth with food and kept on muttering something. Taehyung finally caught onto his gibberish. He made out the words: "Oh no. It wasn't a dream."

Taehyung was a bit confused on what he meant. What did he mean?

You walked into class almost late. The keyword being almost. Thanks to Michael who gave you a lecture. Rei didn't mind as you walked into the opening hours of the cafe. Aika was terribly confused as you entered. Heading upstairs, you ran into Homura and Michael. When they asked where you were, you answered truthfully. Homura didn't care and left, not wanting to hear an infamous lecture.

She just left you there. The audacity.

You tried escaping but got an earful from Michael. Yep, you guessed it. The birds and the bees. Like you didn't know the stuff already but he insisted that you were not to get pregnant. After trying to escape for the past half hour, you won when you oh so casually mentioned that Homura might be rude to customers. That got him off your case.

You loved him, but you swear that he was too much with all his logical reasons. After that, you only realized that you were almost going to be late. Now here you were, sliding into the seat besides Taehyung. For the most part, you paid attention to the lecture for once. Mostly because you felt a gaze on you. And who's would that be? Why it was Taehyung. You're not sure why but you hoped he would explain later.

After class, you packed up everything and then Taehyung gave you a boxy grin. "Did you want to go out to the movies with Jimin and I?"

You were surprised and even Namjoon paused briefly. "Sure!" You happily accepted. This was going to be exciting! You walked out of the room discussing which movies to see as Namjoon ran off to class. You walked Taehyung all the way to his class, looking at the lists of movies on his phone.

"This one seems good." He tapped on the movie poster.

"That one could be a choice." You said, reading the description. You stopped in front of his class. "Well I don't mind which one you guys want to watch." Taehyung was about to reply when he was intterupted by a very cheerful and familiar voice.