↠ 7

Entering your math class for the day, you took a seat that was somewhere near the back. You put your bag on the table and rested your head on it. Yes, you were still tired from last night. Michael lied last night and apologized that his watch died yesterday. So it wasn't two in the morning. Nope, it was five in the morning by the time you were done with the stakeout.

It also didn't help earlier that your alarm went off without you hearing it. Instead you got greeted by your bag being thrown at you by Homura who was annoyed by the constant ringing. That's when you woke up and realized you were behind schedule by 10 minutes. You were in a rush to get to class since you had no idea where it was and now you found it.

You sighed in content and closed your eyes, facing the warm sun against the windy weather. It was peaceful. Until a bag dropped onto the long desk you were sitting at. Startled, you were not expecting anyone to sit by you, you slightly jumped. Quickly you looked to the owner and to your surprise it was Taehyung. Namjoon was behind him as well.

"Hi there Y/N!" Taehyung smiled that box smile when you first met and took the seat right next to you. Namjoon sent you a smile and took the seat right next to Taehyung.

"Hi and good morning!" You said, trying to be cheerful. It probably wasn't working when Namjoon had a concerned expression on his face. "You sure? You look a little tired."

"Oh, yeah, couldn't sleep last night." You smiled.

Namjoon was satisfied as he nodded. Although Taehyung launched into a conversation about how Seokjin almost poured water on a sleeping Jungkook this morning. You laughed with him and Namjoon even joined in, making sarcastic comments. All your fun was ruined when the professor walked in. "Welcome to our first class." He turned on the projector and opened some textbook. "Let me pass out a syllabus and we'll get started."

You wanted to bang your head against the wall. Nothing made sense. You were dazed out as you packed away your stuff. Taehyung was in the same boat as you given the confused expression on his face. The only one who was calm was Namjoon.

As the three of you walked out, you had to ask. "How did you even understand anything?"

Namjoon looked at you in surprise. "Uh, well I like math."

Taehyung laughed. "Well, our Namjoon here enjoys complicated things and is very smart with logical things like that."

"Wow." You said in amazement. "Please teach me how to do this stuff."

Namjoon smiled, showing off his dimples. "Sure, tell me anytime."

"Rude. How come you're never available for Jimin and me?" Taehyung pouted a bit and tried clinging onto his friend.

"Because you people always mess around." Namjoon brushed off the young male. You giggled a bit as Taehyung admitted that it was true. "Are you guys going to another class?" You asked the pair.

"I got another class in twenty minutes." Taehyung shrugged a shoulder as Namjoon nodded. "Yeah," The tall male said. "I have one in literally ten minutes. Bye! See you guys!" He then took off.

"What about you?" Taehyung questioned after Namjoon took off.

"That was my only class." You replied with a smile on your face.

He hummed in satisfaction. "Lucky, I want to go home too." He paused for a moment before something popped into his mind. "Oh yeah! I think we're hanging out later today. I'll text ya and let you know, okay?"

"Okay, sounds good." You nodded and walked alongside Taehyung to his class.

"You won't be joining us for lunch I guess?" Taehyung asked.