↠ 29

You patiently waited for an opportunity to speak with Rei. You were currently on your shift, tending to customers. Your coworkers for the day were Homura and the man himself, Rei. Throughout this whole time, you were thinking of what you were going to say. "Can I get another cup of coffee please?" A voice pulled you out of your thoughts.

A smile immediately formed upon your face. "Of course! It was a cappuccino, right?" You guessed, hoping. After all this time, working with customers, you were bound to start mesmerizing drinks. The customer nodded and you took the empty cup to be refilled. You were grateful that no one decided to sit at the bar today. "Cappuccino." You handed over the cup to Rei.

He nodded and began making it. You bit the inside of your cheek and decided to roll with it. "We're not going out on patrol tonight?" You whispered in case someone was being nosy.

Rei shook his head. "No. We're going to lay low for a few days then return to it."

You were right! No patrol tonight!

"Then do you mind if I head to my friend's house to work on a project?" You asked hopefully.

Rei finished off the drink and placed the cup onto the counter. "I have no choice, do I? As long as you text me when you're leaving." You nodded happily and gave the drink back over to the awaiting customer. For the rest of your shift, you were actually happy throughout it that you even freaked Homura out a bit.

It was evening and earlier you told Yoongi that you'll be there around this time. You were making sure you had all your notes with you and your laptop. After double-checking everything, you were ready to go! You said your goodbyes to everyone in the house and almost got a pillow thrown at your head by Michael who was trying to sleep. Whoops. The evening was cool and you felt weird as normally you would be getting ready for patrol. It felt nice for a change.

You rode the elevator and stopped at the familiar door. You were about to input the code until you realized you might scare someone who was on the other side of the door. So, being polite, you just knocked on the door. Within seconds, the door opened to reveal Jimin.

"Hello Jimin!" You greeted him.

Jimin gave you a smile where it made his eyes turn into crescents. It was adorable! "Hey, Y/N. Come in." He let you inside. You took off your shoes and glanced around to see if there was anyone around. "Is Yoongi in his room?"

Jimin nodded. "Uh, yeah. You guys doing something?" He questioned.

"Yeah, we have a project to do together." You answered with a smile.

You weren't sure why but Jimin looked a bit relieved. "Ah! I'm sure you guys will do great!" He said.

"I hope so." You laughed. "Which one is his room?"

"Oh, let me show you." Jimin gestured for you to follow him. You did so and entered the hallway and passed a couple of doors. The pink hair male loudly banged on the door. He continued doing that as you just stared at him. Finally, the door opened to show off an angry Yoongi. "What?!" He angrily said.

Meanwhile, Jimin innocently smiled. "Y/N's here!"

Yoongi dropped the angry expression and finally took notice of you. He let out a sigh. "Sorry." A light blush crawled on his cheeks as Jimin continued to smile innocently. "Come on in." He gestured for you to go into his room. You did as Yoongi shut the door. You could hear Jimin's muffled "hey!"

You awkwardly stood in the middle of the room, not knowing what to do. Yoongi sat down on his bed and patted the space next to him. You sat down and placed your bag on the floor. "So which topic do you think we should do?"