↠ 3

After managing to get everyone through the gates (though it did take a couple of minutes to get by with Namjoon forgetting his wallet at home and Seokjin paying for him), your group was finally ready to get on with your day of fun.

Immediately, Jungkook and Taehyung both shouted, "Rides first!"

A scared-looking Hoseok shook his head. "Um, games first?"

The younger guys both glanced at everyone standing still and shrugged. "Wimps." Jungkook said and dashed away to the rides at the back of the park.

Taehyung snickered while everyone looked as Jungkook ran away. He then came closer to you. "Let's go, Y/N!"

"Wha-" You were interrupted mid-sentence before Taehyung clasped your hand and began pulling you away. Well, more like running away with you.

Taehyung managed to dodge the people that were there and got in line for a ride. You looked at the ride and found it to be a very speedy roller coaster. "I like this ride." Taehyung smiled and let go of your hand. "Maybe you'll like it too!"

"There you are!" Jungkook wrapped his arm around Taehyung and gave you a shy smile. "Did you two manage to get away from them?"

You laughed. "Sure did."

"Good. Yoongi-hyung hogs you since we met." Taehyung pouted a bit. "So, tell us about yourself."

"Huh? Oh, um, let's see..." You pondered a bit. Usually, it was you who initiated these types of conversations with other people.

The line started to move up a little.

"Well, my family runs a cafe and I have two siblings." You paused for a moment. "Yeah, I can consider them as siblings..."

"What do you mean consider?" Taehyung questioned as the line moved again.

"Oh, well, I'm adopted." You said. Technically, it was true.

You could see their eyes widen a bit. "Oh."

"It's fine! I love them very much even though one of them is a pain in the ass." You reassured them.

Smiles lit up their faces. Now that you looked towards the front, you could see that you were only about 4 people away from getting on the ride. It was sort of strange. You were starting to feel comfortable with them.

"Do you know how far I walked to get here?" Seokjin shouted and stood on the other side of the metal gate that separated the line and the stragglers. He glared at the guys. "How dare you. I was going to suggest we get some food but nope. We thought you were at the other ride but that was another nope."

Behind Seokjin, you could see the other four slowly approach the group. Yoongi looked a bit annoyed, Namjoon didn't care and Jimin was drinking a bottle of water. Though, Hoseok looked on with pure confusion as to why Seokjin was going on a rant. "Why is he on a rant? It wasn't that big of a deal..."

"Because," Namjoon playfully rolled his eyes. "He's on his period."

Jimin choked on his water and the rest of them let out a laugh. You even joined in as Seokjin whipped around. "Wow, rude." Seokjin stated. "You can go to sleep and starve tonight then."

"Next!" The controller called out.

You grinned brightly and went ahead and claimed the very front seat on the small rollercoaster. Taehyung followed you and sat right next to you.

"Ok, who I am supposed to sit with?" Jungkook complained as he got in the pair of seats behind you.

"I'll do it." Jimin tossed his bottle at Namjoon, who didn't react enough in time and dropped it, and gracefully leaped over the metal fence like a deer. He took the seat next to Jungkook. "You miss me?" Jimin playfully said.