↠12

You stopped once you heard Taehyung's voice call out to you. "Hi Taehyung."

The said boy happily went over to you. "Thanks for walking her here, Kookie."

Jungkook nodded as he watched Taehyung drag you to the living room couch. "Ok," The boxy smile boy said with hands on his hips. "I'm going to challenge you to Mario Kart."

You quipped an eyebrow as a smile came onto your face. "You sure? I mean, I can throw those green shells pretty well."

Taehyung let out a small scoff. "I play with Jungkook." He pointed at the poor boy who just went to the kitchen to grab a drink. "He's the best at playing videogames and I won against him three times now."

"Out of how many?" You questioned him.

"That doesn't matter." Taehyung brushed off your question and set up the system.

"It kind of does." You teased as you watched him load in the game. He took the controllers and handed you one. He took his seat right next to you.

"Not really." He replied and the young bunny came back to watch the match. "Are you ready to lose?"

You scoffed as the game went to the loading screen. "Whatever you say."

"Tae... you should just give up." Jungkook said without looking up from the assignment he was doing.

"No!" Taehyung exclaimed in response. "I can do this!"

Jungkook finally looked up with a look that said, 'really?' He shook his head in disappointment as Seokjin sighed from the kitchen. "Honestly, you should Tae."

"Not you too!" Taehyung turned around to give the eldest a look.

All you could do was sit and watch the poor boy struggle. You two have gone at it for almost an hour now and he only won once. It just didn't help that you liked Mario Kart that much. Taehyung groaned and dramatically draped his arm across his forehead. "One day I will beat you in something."

"And I'll be waiting for it." You teased him.

He could only huff while the other two laughed. Suddenly, the door opened and in came Jimin and Hoseok. The older of the duo had a bright smile on his face once he spotted you. "Hi there Y/N!" He happily came over to hug you which you immediately flinched.

"Can I ask why you're sweating?" You asked the sunshine, slightly trying to pull away from the texture.

"Oops. I forgot." He quickly pulled away and gave you a sheepish smile.

Jimin shook his head in a disappointing manner. "You should know that we don't hug people when we're sweaty."

Hoseok frowned a bit and you still waited for an explanation. The youngest of the room now spoke up. "They go dancing at some dance club." Jungkook explained.

"Oh." You responded then turned back to them. "What type of dancing?"

You swear that they would have won the lottery or something. Big smiles were now plastered on their faces as they dove into their types of dancing. Hoseok's was hip hop and Jimin's was contemporary. They started talking with terms that you didn't know what the hell they were about. Still, you just nodded and smiled along like you understood.

"You know she doesn't understand right?" Yoongi's voice drifted in. He stood behind the duo who jumped with surprise.

"Oh..." Jimin awkwardly scratched the back of his neck. "We're sorry."

You blinked at him. "Why? You guys seemed happy talking about it." Already, you could feel the others' eyes on you. Did you say something wrong?

The duo in front of you stared with wide eyes before Hoseok broke out of it first. "Aha, you're so cute!" He leaned in to ruffle your hair.

You sent him a glare and swatted his hand away. You were definitely not cute. You were a dangerous creature. You tried fixing up your hair while Hoseok continued to fawn over you.

At last, Jimin managed to get the older male to go down the hallway to wash up. You took out your phone seeing the time. Patrol was going to start in another hour or so. Now you should get going before Homura or Aika hunted you down if you stayed out later. Or worse, sit through a lecture by yours truly, Michael.

You would rather have the girls hunt you down than sit through an hour lecture by him.

"Looks like I have to get going." You said and grabbed your bag.

Taehyung pouted. "Aw, stay for another hour?" He pleaded and that made Jungkook look up from his work.

Now Seokjin joined in and Yoongi went behind you. The blonde hair male poked your head. "Want me to walk you home?"

"Nope!" You stood up and flashed your best smile at Yoongi.

"Ok, what about all of us?" The youngest member who was quiet throughout the whole thing spoke up. There were some curious glances thrown his way.

Silly guys. If they only knew that you could easily hurt someone.

"Nah, that's ok. Thanks for the offer!" You adjusted your bag on your shoulder before walking to the front door. "Bye!" You waved them off and were returned with their own waves. You walked out of the apartment only to bump into a figure.

You kept your balance as poor Namjoon almost tripped over his own feet. You quickly reached out a hand to help steady him. "Whoops. Sorry about that." You flashed an apologetic smile.

"No, I'm also this clumsy. You just scared me." He let out a sigh at his own foolishness.

"Oh, I see." You kept that fact tucked away for your new friend. "Well, I gotta get going... bye!" You smiled a bit and pushed the button for the elevator.

You still felt his presence and you looked over your shoulder to find him staring at you. "Something wrong?" You asked, raising an eyebrow.

Namjoon blinked and seemed to be brought back to reality. "I just realized... how do you know where we live?"

"Taehyung invited me."

Then a light blush appeared on his cheeks, feeling embarrassed. "Oh, I should have known..."

The elevator doors opened and you stepped in. "Trust me, I'm not a stalker or anything." You laughed a bit to ease up the mood. The male nodded and let a dimple smile appear on his face. Then at last the elevator doors shut at last.

Now you just have to get to the university in less than 10 minutes. You could do it! You gave yourself a pep talk and once the doors opened, you rushed out. It was like a life or death option and you weren't going to be hunted by your family.