↠ 31

Confirming that Taehyung would text you the time, you were off with Hoseok. "What did you want to do?" You asked him, curious about what he wanted to do.

A bright smile appeared on his face. "Well, I was wondering if you could help me practice!"

"Practice what?" You questioned. There was nothing that you excelled at. Well, maybe killing but you're sure that the sunshine next to you won't hurt a fly. Maybe. You don't know.

"Dancing!" Hoseok exclaimed and continued to lead you through the streets.

You processed what he heard. "Wait, dancing? I can't dance!" You said and you knew that you couldn't.

Hoseok shook his head. "Whoops, I should have rephrased that better. I mean watch me dance."

You let out a sigh of relief. "Oh good. Yeah I can definitely do that!" Hoseok chuckled at your bright personality and continued leading the way. He explained that he wanted an outsider's perspective and that you could meet some of his dance crew. You nervously nodded along. Agh, meeting new people? You weren't sure how you even melted into being friends with the boys!

Hoseok opened the door for you to a medium sized building. Nervously, you shot him a smile and stepped. As soon as you did, your eyes caught several people staring in your direction. What do you do? Smile and wave? No! Hoseok stepped in behind you. "Hey guys!" He cheerfully said. He took your hand and led you over to the group of people. "I brought my friend today!"

"This is Kaneko Y/N!" Hoseok introduced you.

You waved and put on a smile. "Hello! Nice to meet you!" You were greeted back with a chorus of hello's. "Well, I'm just gonna practice." Hobi said to the group and continued to lead you over to a hallway. He entered one of the rooms to which you realized that it was a somewhat small studio. "Here's where I practice!" He finally let go of your hand.

You glanced around at the large mirrors and bright lights. A plain light brown hardwood floor made the space feel big. "So this is what a dance studio looks like?" You've always seen them in movies, in some dance practices and dramas. It looked exactly like them.

"Yep!" He proudly said. His eyes glanced around. "Did you want a chair or something? I think I can scam a beanbag from somewhere."

"No, it's okay!" You declined. "I can just sit on the floor."

The male frowned. "Are you sure?" To which you nodded at his question. "Okay." He reluctantly agreed. "But if I see you're uncomfortable, I'm stealing a beanbag from another studio."

You could only sigh and sat on the floor. "I'll be fine." You leaned against the wall.

Hoseok narrowed his eyes but dropped off his duffel bag and backpack near you. He took out his phone. He stood there for a while, scrolling through it and when he found whatever he was looking for. Once he did, he went over to a speaker then he started to push the speaker towards where you sat. You didn't know what to do and you got up to help him but he stopped you.

He gave you a bright smile and set the speaker next to you. "Alright, on the count of three, could you press play for me?" He handed you his phone with the aux cord plugged in.

"Of course!" You sat back down and Hoseok went to the center of the studio.

"Alright, I want honest opinions!" He said. He took a couple of breaths and started to stretch. His legs, arms and the whole nine yards. Once he was done, he did a mini workout that was mainly jumping jacks. "One..." He started to count and you got into position. "Two... three." Your finger pressed the play button.