Prologue

"Let m-me go" he pleaded while his hands were tied behind his back exposing his bare chest and his whole body from head to foot. I've always imagined him like this, teary eyes, trembling, and begging.

Every move he makes drive me crazy.

Gotta admit it, he have this impact in me that makes me want to crave more of him and satisfy me with his weak whimpers.

A smirk formed on my lips as he stiffened when I trace his thigh up to his chest and slowly going down to his a**, I slowly spread his weak legs to have access to his fresh and sensitive hole. I lick my lips as I touched his crack.

F***, I want to eat him whole.

I want to devour his whole body if I can.

"How can I do that..." I whisper to his left ear sending shivers to him. He bit his lower lips and began trembling underneath me.  "..when you're enjoying what I'm doing to your body?"

A sob escaped from his lips making me more obsessed and wanting more of him to make a sound for me.

I gently insert my index finger inside him, slowly, inch by inch as I watch how he shout and tremble because of the pain.

He wiggle his body weakly and tears formed in his eyes.

Sweats dripping from his forehead to his chin, then drops to his chest that makes his body shine.

"You're fvcking beautiful, baby boy." I flip his body. Now his back is facing me.

I will never get tired of doing this to him, he is mine afterall. I bought him. He's now my property.

I lick my lower lip and lean down to place small kisses to his nape, leaving marks and being proud to what I've done to his body.

He keeps on moving while I still penetrate his hole.

"Jungko-- aaahhh" He moaned as I insert another finger and started scissoring inside him.

Now his face turned red and more erotic, and I wanted more of his reaction.

Another finger slip to his hole. Now there's three of my fingers inside him, s***, he's really tight inside. His body frantically move while his eyes were shut off.

"Moan louder, baby boy. Satisfy your daddy." I bit his milky white skin that made another mark to his body.

"This is what you get from running away from me, again. You never learned, don't you?" My blood boils at that thought. He start to cry and call for help when I suddenly harshly thrust my fingers inside him, I am brutally punishing him. Bad boys deserves punishments.

"Please Jungkook--" I cut his sentence by biting his back skin hard, making him to groan and arch his body.

"Don't call me by my name."  I said and spank him with my other hand.

"I didn't gave you permission. No one gave you permission." And another stinging sound was heard as I spank him stronger this time, while still moving my fingers inside and out.

"D-daddy. Stop." Jimin said while panting and trying to catch his breath.

"No." I said with authority.

His body stop wiggling and stop moving.
His eyes looked tired and slowly starts to close.

"Say you're sorry for making me angry." The tone of my voice showed anger to make him know his place.

"I-im sorry, D-daddy." He whispered before going unconscious.

I caress his hair and withdraw my fingers inside him. His tears rolled down to his cheeks as his face come to rest and become peaceful.

"Good boy." I said as I leave him to his room. To the basement.  "But you're not gonna leave, not until I got bored of you." And closed the door behind me.