✴⚪Chapter 19⚪✴

"What if there's something in there that we can use to escape this place?" I said and all of their face lit up.

And what if there's a vent or anything we can climb on to get out of here on that room?

I'm confident there's something we can use in there. I'm hundred percent sure. My guts are telling me.

But after I set foot in to the room, I heard a loud scream deep inside of the room.

What was that?

All of us immediately took a step back as we keep on looking on what is on the inside of that pitch black room. The room felt silent again and all of us are sharing the same look on our faces. Scared and confuse.

"Uhm. Maybe we should head back to our own cells, let's ignore that room and wait for someone tomorrow to fix it." Shi suggested as he slowly walk away from the group. Yeah, he looks strong and masculine but that dark room makes him quiver in fear. It's odd to see a man like this and right now, I'm enjoying it. Oh darn, Jimin, it's not the time to admire a man that's scared of the dark.

"But if leave that door, the guards will fix it tomorrow and we were not gonna find out what's inside, not anymore." Terry said trying to weigh what should we do with that room.

"I bet that's a trap." Chaeun said that makes me look at him.

"Trap? How?" I asked.

He raises his eyebrows at me in confusion and look at the other guys as well and back to me. Now he looks like a lost child.

"We forgot to tell you, every door in this cellar is controlled by someone on the control room." He said as he scratch the back of his head. Shi just nodded as a confirmation and points at the thing thats on the end of the corridor, right above the cellar gate, it's a cctv camera and obviously it records everything that's happening on the hallways.

"And our rooms?" I asked, because if there are cctv cameras on our rooms, that's creepy and also we can't plan or gather at our rooms. There's no way we can plan inside a room with a monitoring camera pointed at us.

Chaeun just nod his head confirming that there's a monitoring cameras on our rooms. That means they filmed every sexual harassment the did in our rooms. That's fvcking gross and messed up. I slowly slide at the wall as my knees weaken. Jun approaches me and all of us head back to the kitchen while Jun grab a cup of water for me to drink.

Terry looked at me and massage my back to relax my body. All of us had it rough, especially Chaeun who's been harassed once a day.

"The kitchen isn't monitored though." Shi said and points out at the monitoring camera at the corner of the kitchen but it is pointed downwards and the little red light is not on. The kitchen is the little oasis of this cellar. At least we still have a room we can use to plot our escape. But still, I haven't tell them I'm eager to get out of here and still not telling them to escape and help me.

"I wonder why they haven't fix that camera." Taehyun wonder as he take a seat and rest his head on the table just like what Chaeun does.

"Care to explain what usually happen during the day?" I asked since I still need the way around this cellar and every information I could use to plot an escape.

Shi just points at Chaeun and he did nothing but sigh. It looks like Shi is not good at explaining a thing and just points at Chaeun to answer my questions.

"At 1am, the doors of our rooms will automatically close and we should get back to our rooms before the door closes." Chaeun said.

My curiosity hit me and I just tilt my head to hint that I didn't get why we need to be in the room at that time. I don't want to interrupt Chaeun explanation with my follow up questions.