✴Chapter 22✴

(Third Person's Point Of View)

With Terry being shot on the shoulder and Shi on his ear, Jun being unstable with what happened last night, and Chaeun dealing with his own punishment for the group, Jimin on the other hand is being tied to the bed's headboard while Jungkook is on top of him pounding Jimin like there's no tomorrow.

Jungkook just release his second seed inside Jimin while Jimin is struggling and begging for Jungkook to let him cum since Jungkook made him wear a ring cock that prevent him from cumming, and that is really uncomfortable for him.

Jimin's body is trembling and now his weak knees became even weaker. Jungkook kisses Jimin's lips, or more like devour it because of how harsh Jungkook claim Jimin's lips. He keep on biting and sucking it making the smaller whimper and move his head to stop Jungkook.

They're both in the position when Jungkook's phone rang. Jimin think of that as an opportunity to catch his breath when Jungkook reaches for his phone and answer it.

"Speak." Jungkook said and thrust in and out of Jimin again, the smaller whince in pain and tried to push Jungkool using his legs but it just don't work.

"Help!" He shouted hoping the guy on the other line will heard him and help him when he does. Jungkook just let out a loud chuckle as he hold Jimin's throat, choking him and preventing him from saying anything.

Jimin's eyes are widely open, every seconds makes his lungs hurt and he can't do anything about it but to shed some tears and Jungkook watches him with amusement. He loves the sound of struggling Jimin and seeing him helpless and choking.

As he keep on thrusting, he watch Jimin's face turn purple before letting go of his throat and let him breath for a moment then choke him again and repeat the same process of making Jimin almost die as Jungkook keep on talking through his phone.

While Jimin keep his focus in breathing in and out when he got the chance so he won't die in the lamest way possible.

It took Jungkook half hour before he shoots another load inside Jimin's hole and pull his pants up and match outside the huge room, leaving Jimin gasping for air and crying as his own members hurts because of the accessory that's on him.

Jimin was left alone while Jungkook is now on his way towards outside of the mansion where Lisa is waiting for him for their dinner along with some other guests, family members, and other business partners. They are all gathered on the wide backyard complete with fancy tables and chairs and maids serving the guests making it so elegant and perfect.

"I think you need to take a shower first." A man appears in front of Jungkook while having this creepy smile on his face.

"You don't want the guests to smell your love juice at your own ceremonial party, don't you?" Jungkook just chuckle and just take another turn to the hallway that leads to the huge bathroom.

"You don't need to accompany me inside the bathroom, Taehyung." Jungkook said and closes the door keeping Taehyung outside of the bathroom. Well, his friend is right. The event that's set for him right now is really important, not just for Jungkook himself but the family as well.

"Hey Bunny, I was wondering..uhm.." Taehyung hesitated to tell Jungkook what he really want to do and why did he suddenly appear at the hallways of the second floor of the mansion 'coz he should be at the backyard talking to the guests as well but here he is.

"He's on my room, both hands are tied." Jungkook answered assuming Taehyung would ask for Jimin.

"If you want to use him, go ahead, I'm giving you my permission." Jungkook continued then he open the shower to take a quick bath and attend his party.