✴⚪Chapter 29⚪✴

Jimin sprint towards the woods even though he's bleeding. He starts to regret why he did that. What's got into him that made him jump off the car while it's still moving?

"That hurts." Jimin said while holding his one arm that's bleeding.

He keeps on walking deep in the woods not knowing where to go.

"JIMIN!" He heard Jungkook calling for him so he start to walk faster.

He's not sure if he can or can't climb a tree right now. Jungkook would caught him in his condition. So he stopped walking and rest to the big tree.

Jimin lean his head on the big tree resting and breathing in and out so he won't pass out by the lack of air. Jimin checks his bleeding arm to see if there's a serious wound in it but got interrupted when he heard Jungkook calling for him.

"JIMIN! WHERE ARE YOU?" Jimin heard Jungkook calling for him. The smaller take a look around to find and decide which way to go. The cool night breeze makes him somehow shiver because he's still topless in the first place, he's not even wearing any footwear so it hurts him stepping on some sharp small rocks and twigs that's in the woods.

Since there's no light in the woods it is hard for Jimin to know is Jungkook is near him or not. The only thing that'll determine and let him know where is Jungkook is when he shouts for his name and call for him.

Jimin find himself lost while again resting to the one of the tree, he look up hoping that the moon will give him some light but it just don't work since there are clouds covering the moon and also there are trees that's covering the night sky.

When Jimin look infront of him. He saw some light not far from him. There's an warm light, maybe coming from a lightbulb and attached into something. So just like a bug who's attracted to light, he start to walk towards it hoping he would get some help.

"JIMIN!" He again heard Jungkook calling his name and that made him sprint faster and approach the light he's looking at.

His heart starts to pound faster as Jungkook keep on approaching him. Little by little as the distance between him and the light, his foot steps began to get heavier.

Jimin do all of his best just to reach the light and as he fall into his knees on the ground he starts to breathe heavily too. It hurts his knees and also his lungs. He can't describe what was happening to him. His chest is becoming heavy too and it is making it hard for him to breath.

When Jimin start to walk again he found himself standing in front of a cabin.

A familiar cabin and just by looking at it, Jimin's tears began to fall to his cheeks and let out a small sobs.

It can't be. Why is he infront of the cabin where he was r.ped and kept for a week and being surrounded by a fvcked up people? His head began to hurt and he fall on the ground holding and massaging his head to ease the pain.

Jimin feel like his head is going to explode any minute now, and he is starting to hear weird noises too.

He can't believe that he just jump from the moving car and hope for an escape but found himself standing infront of the cabin where his first nightmare came from.

"JIMIN!" He got distracted when Jimin heard Jungkook's voice. He can't point where it was coming from but he wants to come to him.

"JIMIN!" He heard Jungkook's voice again and Jimin collect all of the remaining energy he have and stand in his own two feet and walk back deep in the dark woods.

As Jimin continue to walk back and trace his way back to where he came, the woods starts to become familiar to him like he was so sure where he is and it feels like he was in there for a long time.