✴Chapter 43✴

July 23, 2003

Little Jimin is now laying on the bed with little Jungkook who are still traumatized by what happened yesterday when everything got darned since the captures (or should I say their moms) in the cellars were able to escape thanks to Jimin. The four kids are still having their week off of their training before Jungkook can go back to his house or stay at the main house if he wants to, Namjoon and Taehyung will continue their training, and Jimin will sadly also leave the main house and also the country and fly abroad. He still is waiting for the perfect timing to tell Jungkook about all of it. And also about what he saw in the cellars. It still keeps him feel guilty since even though he managed to freed his Eomma and even the others, Taehyung's mom was sent to the hospital in critical condition. Jimin can't actually face Taehyung right now because of the guilt, so he just stayed at Jungkook's room even though the other kid is still haven't spoken a word to him since yesterday's gun fight in the lawn. It made also Jimin wonder if the action he did was right or wrong since Taehyung and Jungkook looks like got affected of the happenings outside yesterday.

The smaller move closer to Jungkook as the other kid is facing his back towards him. Jimin reaches for Jungkook's back and start to draw random things on his back using his tiny fingers. Little Jungkook is still asleep though, because it's still five in the morning and the sun isn't even up yet.

"He's probably tired because of yesterday." Jimin tell himself making reasons why Jungkook is in deep sleep even though Jungkook usually wake up early.

Jimin immediately climb down to Jungkook's bed when he heard three knocks on the door. Jungkook is not budging and probably still fast asleep so Jimin head to the door to open it. When he did, Sunwo welcomed him with a wide smile on his face as he grab Jimin's arm and yank thr kid towards him to cover his mouth using his other hand to prevent him from making noise. The kid just kick on air as he struggle to move away from the butler but he was being dragged towards somewhere. He just realize they are heading towards the same cellat where he sneak in as Sunwo punched the codes to the security machine and the door automatically opened.

After a few walks and Jimin's muffling  sound were done, they found themselves to the security room or monitoring room where he find the keys his Eomma told him to get. The monitors are playing  video footage of him while sneaking inside the cellar and also opening his Eomma's cell and letting the other wives to finally run away from the cellar.

"So it is you who did all this." The man who's facing his back to Jimin while looking at the monitor suddenly speak. He's in his mid sixties as he wear his suit and tie perfectly with a neat brushed to one side hair and is holding a stress ball on his one hand.

"Grandpa?" Jimin called as he realized who's the person in front of  him. But not landing any look on him. Jimin tried to walk towards the man but was stopped by Sunwo who's still with them inside the room.

"You are such a disgrace to the family. I am really disappointed." The man spat his words and anger is visible through his tone as he gritted his teeth and clench tightly at the  stress ball he's holding. Sunwo took a step back ready on what's going to happen next. A hard slap land towards Jimin's face as the kid loose his balance and almost fall on the floor if it's not because of Sunwo who's able to catch him and break his fall.

"The government invested on that project. But now that the subjects are on the loose, they already withdraw their contract and abandon the Black Project  because they're afraid the subjects will speak the fvcking experiment to the police. It'll create a revolution against the government. A people versus goverment, a war that no one will win but both will loose. IT BECAME POSSIBLE BECAUSE OF YOU, FVCKING JIMIN!" The man wasn't able to contain his anger towards thr kid because of the possible result of what he did. Because of Jimin's action they are now on the verge of loosing their power and also on the edge before falling apart.