⚪Chapter 33⚫

June 20, 2003

The five year old Jeon Jungkook is now holding a gun that was pointed to the apple that was placed on top of one of his dad's guard. His name is Harry, he's twenty-three years old and the youngest of his dad's guard. Harry's knees are trembling but he do all of his best to show using his face that he's calm even though his knees are saying the opposite.

Mr. Jeon is watching Jungkook who's pointing his gun to Harry's head and feeling proud to what he has done to his son. Jungkook is now next in line to be the future head of the family after Mr. Jeon.

"Master, are you sure on using Harry to this activity?" The man in white uniform asked as he pour down some wine to Mr. Jeon's red wine glass.

"Jungkook treats Harry as an older brother, he's a good use to make Jungkook do better and not kill his hyung or else he'll regret volunteering as the next head." Mr. Jeon said. He knows that Jungkook is just a kid, but the bravery of volunteering as the head surprised Mr. Jeon and also become proud as a dad.

At first he hesitated when the elder told him to train Jungkook. He's capacity is not that strong just like Jimin and Namjoon who are in higher ranking than him. Mr. Jeon thought that he needs to become more brutal to shape Jungkook as the best head of the family. But the thing is, Jungkook has a soft heart, a kind heart, and the reason why he volunteered is not because he wants to be the head but because he wants to save Jimin from his trainings.

There was a loud bang that was heard to the whole yard, and then when they look at Harry, the man fall into his knees and to the ground.

Some of Mr. Jeon's men rushes towards Harry and to Jungkook to retrieve the gun.

Jungkook walk away from the scene and head towards the table where his father is watching and enjoying his wine while smiling at Jungkook.

"You did it." His father said giving him a box of banana milk.

"Yeah, too bad for Harry-hyung." Jungkook said and take a sip to his banana milk.

"He was so scared that he fainted." Jungkook laughed at Harry who was now being carried by the other men and bringing him to the nearest chair to wake him up and give some water.

Mr. Jeon and the man in white laughed with Jungkook as the men keeps waking the unconscious Harry.

"You will become a sharp shooter, I can tell it." Mr. Jeon said and ruffle his son's hair while the kid giggles at him.

Jungkook and Mr. Jeon enjoys the simple snack while looking at their yard and just talking when Mr. Jeon received a text message from the main house.

"We are going to do phase two." It said.

"Jungkook." Mr. Jeon called making the kid look at him.

"It seems like you won't be able to see Jimin for a while." Mr. Jeon said. He's aware that Jimin and Jungkook are friends. Jimin is the one who's responsible why Jungkook became strong and also somehow gave him some tips on how to do critical thinking. And he thanked Jimin for playing with Jungkook, because of him Jungkook won't be able to handle physical training and critical thinking challenges that he was in for a year. Now he must do the phase two.

"But Appa--" Jungkook wants to protest but Mr. Jeon pats his head.

"But you're gonna meet some of your hyungs in the family. You will live in the main house with your Namjoon-hyung and also Taehyung." Mr. Jeon tried to explain but Jungkook just crosses his arms to his chest and pout to what his dad said.