✴Chapter 7✴

(Jimin's Point Of View)

"Yah, Jiminie! Where are you going?" Wonho was able to grab my arm before he spun me around to face him, for the third time today.

Fot the last time, I look to where Jungkook might run to. I'm sure..he is going to post and forward the video and humiliate me in the whole world. I can't let that happen. I don't even know what will happen to me if that video leaked out, I am not even sure how I can live with an embarrassment like that. A scandal. The thought is making me panic.

"Let's.. just go to our classes." I said and walk slowly to my next class. Wonho hurriedly march to catch me while carrying both of out bags. I forgot that I left it under the mango tree when we're having lunch.

...

I was not really listening to out professor discussing something that I will regret not listening and paying attention to. Jungkook is still seating beside me but not looking nor also paying attention to me. Usually, I feel relieved when he's like this, but right now it makes me nervous in a whole other lever. His eyes are as cold as eyes and he's not even speaking ever since he arrive. I'm a little surprise to see him likr this but I know deep down that he's actually in to something and that makes me even more worried to myself than to him. He can manipulate things the way he wanted and right now I'm on the edge of the cliff of embarrassment with a full video in his hand. Dad would probably kill mr if he finds out. This is stressing me out.

"J-jungkook?" I whispered hoping he noticed me calling him. He took a quick glance me before smirking and showing me his phone that's hiding under his desk.

There is a notification that says "sent" and my body froze up. H-he... he did it. He s-sent the v-video.

I can feel my chest starting to up and down rapidly making short and quick breaths and also making me dizzy. This is panic attack. No!

I grab the edge of my desk and close my eyes trying my best to calm down but it just won't work.

My visions are now blurry and my head is starting to hurt even more.

"I told you. Say your goodbye to you Wonho." Jungkook said still grinning.

Before something happens I raise my hand to call for our professor's attention while my heads hang low and my other hand clenching my chest.

I can't breathe properly anymore.

"Yes, Mr. Park?" He said.

I tried my best to stand up with a wobbly legs and mumble the words that 'I can't breathe' before letting myself loose balance and fall on the floor this a loud thud.

Before I close my eyes, I saw Jungkook reaching for me, acting like he is concern. I want to get away from him but I can't move a muscle. But then everything went dark and I don't know what happened afterwards.

...

"Jimin? Jimin?" I woke up because of a finger poking my cheeks and a deep voice calling my name. When I opened my eyes, I saw Wonho looking at me as he immediately stand up and grab my bag to give it to me.

"Let's go. It's getting late." He said and walk towards the door. I scan the place, I'm no doubt here in the infirmary.

My head suddenly hurts when I tried to stand up so I was forced to lay in bed again to relax and adjust my body. My arm hurts and when I look at it, it has bruises maybe I get those when I fall into the ground earlier.

I hate waking up from fainting. I look at the clock that's hanging on the wall. It's already 6 in the evening, after that I instantly feel hungry and my stomach growl loudly. Good thing no one's around.