PLEASE READ

My first book finally ended! Yey!
First thing first, THANK YOU all for reading I WILL FIND YOU, from the loudest reader to the silent reader. Thank you for supporting and voting this story, I also would like to thanks the readers who actively participated in every descision making chapters.

I'm glad there are people who appreciate my story even though some of the updates are boring and also fvcked up in different ways. But still, I am grateful to have such readers like all of you who finished this book.

NOTICE: The title says "I WILL FIND YOU (JiKook FF) | Book 1". And yes, that means there is another book that'll explain a lot more about the whole world of IWFY. Before that, I'm planning on making another story and I'm not going to use JIKOOK this time but will be using their pictures as the cover. (Why? Well, it's a secret.)
So some of you might be thinking questions about IWFY, and also there are lots of unanswered question that was left.. all of the unanswered question will be answered in the Book 2 so wait for it.

Before I finish and finally close this book, these are some of the facts and  details you need to remember about IWFY.

✴Jungkook started his training when he's four and finished when he's eight. One year for Phase One, Two months for Phase Two, and Three Years in Phase Three.

✴Jimin and Taehyung had a relationship for almost a year and Jungkook knows that. They broke up because Taehyung is a drug addict.

✴Namjoon actually also volunteered to become the head of the family, that's why he's staying at the main house, while Taehyung was volunteered by his father and also the reason why he's at the main house with Namjoon when Jimin arrived there.

✴Lisa got engaged to Jungkook but there was no emotional thingy between them. It was pure part of an act.

✴Shi is EXO's Sehun. Wu Shi Xun is his Chinese name.

✴Chaeun is ASTRO's Eunwoo. I include him in here because in real life, he's in the same group message with Jungkook and other idols.

✴Jun is SEVENTEEN's Junhui. He's also from China and his back story is somehow true but not the part where he was kept in the cellar ofc.

✴Terry is TXT's Taehyun. "Terry" is his English name and I choose him to be one of the cellar people because Jungkook is his idol, and in his back story he likes a guy from his past school and it was actually Jungkook.

✴Nanan is TWICE's Jungyeon. "Nanan" is Jungyeon's poodle's name. In this story, she actually introduced herself in her real name, Yoo Kyung Wan.

✴Burps is EXID's Hani. "Burps" is her actually nickname since she burps a lot a loud. She's also my fvcking bias in EXID and forever will be my babe, that's why she's on the cellr group.

✴Ji-eun is IU (She escaped the cellar with the help of Nanan and Burps). Remember the time I let you choose between entering the pitch dark room or not? If you enter the room, the person you picked to be with you will be the one who'll be able to escape and not Ji-Eun.

✴Siwon is SUPER JUNIOR's Siwon. I just feel like it.

✴Shi's brother in this story is EXO's Suho. In real life they really treat each other as a brother.

✴Terry's crush in this story is Jungkook. Like what I said earlier, it is Jungkook who made Terry disowned by his family. And the reason how did Jungkook find him and brought him to his mansion.

✴The reason for curfew and closing of doors every morning is that Chaeun can go out at that time and live his life in the mansion. He was not being raped everyday, but he's updating the guard and passing the report to Jungkook.

✴Every name of male extras in the story appeared in the alphabet order.
Andrew (Ch.17) | Brent (Ch.17)
Charlie (Ch.17) | Dylan (Ch.23)
Ethan (Ch.23) | Fred (Ch.31)
George (Ch.31) | the others are can be seen in the next book.

✴The 3 Books under Terry's bed are actually Manga and Anime and not a novel. Their titles are THE PROMISED NEVERLAND, ATTACK ON TITAN, and FREE!! It was given to Terry by Jungkook's driver. Oop-- who could that be?

✴Chaeun being a traitor is an idea originally from Promised Neverland.
The cellar is from Attack On Titan.
And the wishing scene is from Free!!

✴Hyungwon didn't become the head of the family because he thinks that Shownu is way more fit to the role.

✴There are no scene between the other characters and their moms. Only Tae, Jimin and Jungkook but it was short af.

✴The Park family is no longer in the BTSFamily. And they are the reason and the cause of Jimin's accident. It was already explained in Chapter 43.

✴The Phase Two of the training is about seducing, that became useful everytime there's a deal that's hard to crack in business world, Mr. Jeon already explained it before the Wine Russian Roulette scene.

✴BTS and MXinc are the two big families in the country but there are other mafia family that exists.

✴There is only one survivor at Namjoon's mansion bombing and he was the became part to the White Project. Who could that be?

✴The White Project was inspired by Jimin's accident with his family. Oop-- still not talking about what is that fvcking project.

✴The members who actually doesn't want to be in the family are all of the BTS members, Changkyun and Wonho.

✴MXinc/MX Family have a different criteria for the next head of the family and it involves a lot of body work, that's why majority of them are masculine. But also they have the same root as the Bangtan Family.

✴Every chapters that has "8" in it are decision making chapters that readers can participate and that chapter is considered as critical thinking situations. I was actually trying to know my readers better and how would they respond to a certain situation and also to make the story the way you want it to be.

✴There's a 50% chance of having a tragic ending, 25% of having a happy ending, and 5% at giving the story an open ending (which is you have right now.)

✴Every chapters only consist of two thousand plus words. That's why there are four to five chapters at the same day when I update.

✴The cellar thingy happened on the spot. It was not in the real idea of the story.

✴I WILL FIND YOU is actually a story of Jimin finding Jungkook to his memory. But wasn't executed really good.

✴The original plot is just Jimin running away in different ways and Jungkook always finding him like they're playing Hide&Seek but that would be boring.

✴The Prologue happened in Chapter 30. And the end of the Epilogue happened in Chapter 2, the couch scene.

✴The gun that Burps found in the kitchen is from Chaeun.

✴Sunwo is Siwon's Father. Already explained, and do you remember the picture frame Siwon is looking at in his office. That's it.

✴There are no female elders in Bangtan Family. And the only elders left are the grandfather of Yoongi, Hoseok, and Seokjin that also died in the bombing of Jungkook's mansion. Meaning, there are no elders left.

✴Remember Mr. Grey

✴In this story, Siwon is almost the same age of Jungkook's father, that's why Mr. Jeon trusted Siwon a lot.

✴In Jungkook's mansion. There are two types of guards. Jungkook's guards and Siwon's men. The guards wearing white bandanas in Chapter 44 are JK's men.

THAT'S IT!

AGAIN, Thank you for reading these story, I hope to see you soon on my other works. And I hope you're well. Thank you so much! Lovelots.

I Will Find You (Book 1)
June 06, 2019 - July 05, 2020

..is now closed.

-Red