✴Chapter 15✴

(Jimin's Point Of View)

I desperately gasps for air as soon as I opened my eyes. I tried to keep breathing steadily just to also calm my whole body. I grab the sheet that ia covering half of my body and threw it on the floor. I hiss in pain when my body suddenly hurt and also my left leg hurt the most. I screamed in pain when I tried to move it but it is impossible because of the pain. What is happening? I tried to adjust my position to take a look at my legs, as I struggle in pain and also because I'm still weak it took me almost a minute just to settle myself into sitting position.

I rest my head to the headboard as I calm my brrathing. It hurts, something must be wrong with my legs.

And I just remembered, the last thing I remember.. I was driving the motorcycle trying to get away from the woods.. then.. and then.. a car hit my motorcycle that sent me flying in mid air just to land hard on the ground.

"No." I said weakly. Even my voice are not in condition. I take a look at my legs and saw that the left leg is casts. Did I break a bone when I fall because of the accident?

I also just noticed that the top of my head have a bondage covering it.

I wish I didn't break my skull.. or bones.

My eyes wondered on the room. I'm in someone's room. That's strange, why I'm not at the hospital? Why am I in someone's room? I take a look at the window that's approximately meters away from me, and saw nothing but tree tops, meaning the room is on the second or third floor part of the house. The door is slightly open as if someone just walked our from it and didn't really closed it. The room's wallpaper is gray and everything inside the room shouts modern, I'm sitting on the king size bed that has a small ramen print on the sheets, the bed is the childish part of this room. There are three doors, one heads to the outside, one looks like a closet door, and I'm assuming that the other one is for the bathroom. I look around trying to find the vents, I'm practically planning on how to escape again.

Great, isn't?

I just manage to escaped the fvcking cabin where I was kept for a week being raped and beaten up, no proper meals and almost got dehydrated. I drove a motorcycle and it didn't took me an hour to seize my temporary freedom.. I faint and fall unconscious.. only to wake up into another room, again.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH EVERYTHING? WHY IS SOMETHING WRONG HAPPENING EVERYTIME I MANAGE TO GET AWAY FROM THE OTHER PROBLEM?

Frustration took over as I scream in vain and grab the pillow just to throw it away from me.

Not long enough, I heard footsteps heading towards this room and I prepared myself to kill myself by jumping on the window, again.

My heart beats faster than usual.

Not another rapist.

Not another sick dude.

Not another man with anger issue.

Not another abuser.

My thoughts are killing me each second passes by. When the door flung open it revealed a man holding a tray and definitely it's not food that's on it. Should I label him 'the tray guy'? But the last time I labeled someone like that didn't end up good.

He took a few deep breathes before heading towards the table that is set on the other side of the room. He picked the pillow one by one and the blanket as well.

The calmly set it at the edge of the bed and look at me carefully, as if he is measuring me and trying not to trigger me into launching at him nor scowl at him.

"Who are you?" I asked in angry tone still not removing my glare at him. If he's going to kill me I might have the rights to know my killer's name, right?