✴Chapter 44✴

The music is near to its end and the people who's sitting around the table is not sure where's the poisoned wine anymore. Even the head is not so sure where's the poisoned one.

Silence fall in the room as the song stopped and so is the table stopped rotating and the glasses stopped at each one of them. All of them share the same look of discomfort as they are all clueless and also afraid to die. Mr. Jeon on the other hand just smiled at them and grab the glass infront of him and immediately drink it all. The four guys just look at him as their hearts starts to scream but their face are expressionless.. well most of them, since Jimin is visibly looking panicked at the situation.

All of them waited for the possible poison effect on Mr. Jeon but it didn't happen, meaning the poisoned wine is in either Namjoon, Taehyung, Jungkook, or Jimin.

"Congratulation, dad. You are not poisoned." Jungkook said as he raised his glass initiating a toast. Taehyung and Namjoon take a look at Jungkook but they also raises their glass as well. Jimin left with no choice also raise his glass.

"I think, this game is finished. Game adjourned." Jungkook stated as they all splash the wine in their glass to both Mr. Jeon and Sunwo and then throw the glass to the guards that are pointing their guns at them, distracting them. The four of them took the chance and snatch the guns and point it back to the guards and also to Sunwo who's ready to grab his gun but stopped when Jimin pointed his gun at him.

"Believe me, I can kill you before you can even point that gun to one of us." Jimin warned and that made Sunwo raise his hand as a sign of surrender. Mr. Jeon watched the four guys as they all walk towards the door still pointing the guns.

Before they can even walked out, Mr. Jeon's phone rang and he quickly take the call, that made Jungkook fire a gun at him and the bullet landed to his left shoulder. Mr. Jeon screamed in pain as the bullet got planted on him.

"Hello, Master? Master, there's a huge problem to Master Jungkook's mansion. Everything is ruined, the mansion exploded." They heard the guy from the other line panicked and also gun shots are heard before the call ended.

"YOU FVCKING BASTARD!" Mr. Jeon shouted at Jungkook and snatch the gun from Sunwo who's standing beside him and aim for Jungkook.

Before he can even fire his gun, Jimin manage to aim for Mr. Jeon's hand and pull the trigger. Mr. Jeon let out another scream and fall back to his chair. The four of them run away from the office but before they can get away, Taehyung grab the teargas that he hid to his coat and threw it at the office.

The four guys run towards the cellar and shooting their guns to the guards who are on their way but not killing them. They are shooting them in either legs, or anywhere that can't kill a person. Everytime they can knock down a guard they grab their guns and run away.

After a few exchanging of bullets and firing inside the mansion, they finally arrived at the metal door that leads to the cellar.

"Jimin, your turn. What's the password." Jungkook asked while showing him the security machine.

"I don't know." Jimin answered.

"What do you mean you don't know?" Taehyung asked back as he shoot the guards who are still coming towards their direction and catching up on them.

"I CAN'T REMEMBER! JUST PUT SOME RANDOM NUMBERS!" Jimin said feeling the panic creep to his body and mind. The gun shots are distracting him and also bringing him back to the day where he's standing by the window and watch as the guards fired their guns in the woods where his Eomma run into together with some woman in the cellar. The look on Taehyung's face is all he can remember as the kid run and cry to his mother.