✴Chapter 10✴

(Jungkook's Point of View)

"I-I'm s-sorry. Please s-spare me another c-chance." The man begged while kneeling on both knees with his pleading hands together rubbing just above his head asking desperately for another chance to him. His son just got away from us and it's fucking to late to catch him.

Most of my men are now searching for him and thinking if where he could be going. I give the man who's  kneeling in front of me a hard punch that landed on his face making him fall flat in hid back and now he's unconscious. Psh, weakling.

I thought everything is going smoothly between me and Jimin, but man, that boy is fucking hard to tame and control.

I was a bit amused by him when he bravely jump from one tree to another just to get away from me. That's also part of the reason why I didn't caught him, I was too busy amusing him and too surprised to move and make decision of how to corner him. He even manage to block his room's door by heavy object that he can find in his room. That boy is fucking amusing and good. I can't wait to violate him and break him so just he'll know who does he belong to, starting now.

I already fucking miss his sinful moans and groans and his slutty face when I insert my fingers inside him and finger fucking him 'coz he's still not ready to be entered by my big dick. I bet it can make him scream and wreck him so he'll get difficult just by walking.

Jimin, you're mine. You belong to me and I own you. Wherever you go, I can follow you and I WILL FIND YOU no matter what.

When I catch him, I'll fuck him without hesitation and that would be his punishment for running away from me. He's going to be my slut and my bitch, a cum dump and a hole that I can abuse without even violating something since his father already sold him to me as a payment to his debt.

When one of my man approached me saying that it's almost impossible for them to find and search anymore because it's already late and they can't enter the woods because it would be too dangerous, I signalled them to retreat and wait for tomorrow to find Jimin so I can finally claim him like I wanted to.

"We're not done yet. The deal is not off." I said to the man who's kneeling in front of me.

I check Jimin's room window for the last time and get in to my car before leaving. He really is something special.

"Where to, Sir?" My driver asked. As he open the door for me to get in.

"To the headquarters." I plainly said. I still have something to do beside Jimin. I'm partly business afterall.

"Yes, Sir."

...

"There you are." Taehyung said as he look at me and pointed his gun towards me. I manage to dodge his bullet when he fired his gun directed to my face and I just give him as punch in the stomach as a revenge.

His boxy smile appeared as he keep giggling and start to laugh hysterically. Man, this dude, something is wrong with him.

"Hey! No shooting inside the headquarters." Jin-hyung appeared while holding a tray of food and settling it down to the table where Yoongi-hyung is sitting and sleeping with his head on the table. "Oh, you're here." He said when he noticed me.

"Yeah. Where are the others?" I asked when I didn't see two of them.

"They're at the main house." Jin-hyung casually said and march back to the kitchen.

I slump myself to the couch and rest my head for a bit. It's already late and the main house is still open and doing business.

"Darn, my head hurts like b!tch." Yoongi-hyung suddenly said as he massage his temples using his two fingers.