⚪Chapter 2⚪

(Jimin's Point of View)

"What the hell was that?" Wonho asked coldly when we reached the garden at the back of the college building wherein no one dares to come except us. The garden doesn't look like a garden anymore. It's full of tall grasses and vines but still a cool place to hang out since there's a privacy in this area.

I looked really confused at what he asked to me.

"I don't know." I answered in low voice. It's true, I don't even know why or how did it happened. All I know was Jungkook kissed me and my freakin' lips enjoyed it. Yes it's true that I like Jungkook, but it still weirded me out what he did earlier.

I flinch to where I'm standing when he punched the tree next to him. He looks furious. His eyes are full of anger and I don't even know why. I'm getting confused. He's acting really strange.

"Wonho. You need to calm down." I patted his back gently and caress it. His fist are resting on the tree and he didn't move it. Is must've hurt since I saw it turning red.

I reach for his left ear, tip toeing because of how tall he is and massage it gently. His face soften and his fist rested too. He took a deep breath and looked at me.

"I'm calmed. I just don't want what I saw earlier. You kissing that Jungkook bastard." He said while sitting down. Letting his body weight in to the ground and I do the same.

I sit next to him and lean to his broad shoulder. He really is a boyfriend material. But he's just my friend. My best friend. We both know that.

"Jealous?" I asked mischievously. He faced me and pinch my cheek.

"Yup. I don't want anyone touching my Chim." He said in sweet tone. I just punch his arm which didn't affect him afterall.

"Your Chim? Psh hahahaha." Laughing at what he said made me comfortable at the situation. He's back at teasing me again. That means he's alright already.

✴⚪✴⚪✴⚪✴

"What the hell was that? Why'd you do that?" Taehyung asked as soon as Jimin and Wonho exited the cafe. He is full of confusion now that he saw how Jungkook acted in front of Jimin. He is somehow feeling a little angry, and he doesn't even know why.

"I just wanted to." Jungkook replied not looking at him but inspecting the cup of coffee where Jimin drank earlier.

Jungkook remember the feeling of his lips touching Jimin's. He wasn't sure of what's got into his mind to do that. But all he knows is that he's getting addicted to Jimin. The plump and soft pinkish lips of the latter made him go crazy and wanting to have some more.

"Do you have a thing for Jimin?" Taehyung asked still confused why he's feeling a little concern about Jimin. But nope! He wiggled the thought of him being concern to Jimin.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung's eyes with an evil grin plastered in his face.

"I fuckin' need him." He said in determined tone. He take a sip in his brewed coffee and he can still taste Jimin's lips from it. Since it was an indirect kiss for him.

"Need him? For what?" Taehyung asked. Somehow, the curiosity in his mind made him asked even though he already know what Jungkook is talking about. He just need a confirmation.

"For my needs?" Jungkook let out a small laughter as he pictured Jimin underneath him and pleading. Erotic it is.

"You're insane. He's a HE." Taehyung stated the obvious to Jungkook as if the younger didn't know about that.