✴Chapter 13✴

☡WARNING☡
Mature content ahead.

I woke up when I felt that someone is groping me from behind and kissing my neck. I can feel his heavy breaths on my nape and his small bite on my skin.

I take a look to see who it is but he quickly push me so I won't be able to see him.

"No looking, babe." He whispered. Shownu, it's Shownu. I heard him unbuckling his belt and use it to tie my hands behind my back. He made me lay flat on my stomach and he got on top of me. He lean towards my nape and grind his groin to my hands that's tied behind me.

"Feel me, babe. I'm gonna put this inside you, later." He whispered and continue to kiss me.

My body froze for a moment before I start to tremble in fear.

"S-stop." I said in lower voice since I don't want him to hear that my voice is cracking. This is not happening. I tightly close my eyes making myself believe that it is not real and just a nightmare.

Shownu pull my boxer shorts down effortlessly as I plead for him to stop.

Tears began to roll out of my eyes as I struggle to free myself from Shownu. Just then I felt a hard punch on my side and again on the other side making me gasps for air desperately.

Shownu got off on top of me and I see him removing his clothes one by one.

It's happening again.

He roll me on the bed, now I'm lying on my back. I saw him lick his lips and smirk at me.

"I will fvck you hard, babe." He said and attack my lips harshly biting and sucking it. He reach for the bottle of lube on the side table and pour it in his shaft as well to my entrance.

I screamed in pain when he slam his cock inside me and thrust immediately not waiting for me to adjust to his huge size. Fvck, he's freaking big. I can feel my entrance getting ripped as he violently pump himself inside me.

He quickly cover my mouth with his unlubed hand and shush me to stop screaming but the pain inside me is nor helping at all.

"I'm always curious on how does it feel like to be inside you." He said as he keep on pounding me not changing his pace.

The hand that's covering my mouth travel down to my neck as he start grip on it making me choke out of air. Tears are still flowing from my eyes when my gaze averted to the two men who's sitting on the chair not far from us.

Hyungwon is holding a video camera while smirking at me. He always wanted to see me crying ever since he started to torture me. Now, he succeeded and there's a smile in his face.

"Now your crying." He said and handed the video camera to Kihyun who's sitting beside him. Hyungwon got on his feet and start to walk out of the room while Kihyun is now glaring at me throwing daggers with the look in his eyes.

"Help." I said with my hoarse voice but Kihyun just keep on looking at me with anger in his eyes. I just remembered that he and Shownu have a thing between them but Shownu is now fvcking me, raping me.

"Shut up, babe, and just enjoy my dick." Shownu said while putting both of my legs to both of his shoulders and lean on me making his thrust deeper and harder. Sob starts to escape from my mouth and my breath is beginning to get shorter and shorter.

Shownu place his kisses to my neck and start to suck it hard and biting it harshly, leaving marks and bruises.

"Mine." He mumbled over and over as he keep on marking me.

I am now crying loudly and begging for him to stop but he never listen. He is too busy moving and thrusting.

"S-shownu." I call for his name but that just motivate him to move deeper.