✴Chapter 12✴

Jimin's Point Of View

It's been a week since I run away from Jungkook, and it has been a week since I last saw the outside. I'm still here at the basement, shackled to the ceiling, my feet barely reaching the ground. My body hurts so much and I wish I could just pass out so I won't feel the pain anymore, or just to relax and heal myself. They feed me once a day and gave me a glass of water for the whole day. My body got thinner and I my ribs are now visible. They keep on using me as a punching bag and they let their frustration out on me, especially Kihyun, the tv guy. I don't know but when they are letting out my frustrations on me, there's a video camera that records their beatings.

I heard the door open as well as footsteps going towards me. I didn't bother to look at the door, I can't fight and run with this pathetic condition. It's a suicide for me 'coz there's Kihyun who would gladly kill me if I run away or do something idiotic.

I groan in pain when someone just yank my head to face him, Hyungwon. He flash his signature fake smile as his grip gets tighter.

"Still not crying, huh." Hyungwon said and starts to circle me checking for something.

"What should I do to break you, Jimin?" Since he starts to let anyone beat me until plead for them to stop, or before I pass out, he's obsessed to see me cry and beg for them to stop. He thinks that breaking me will pleasure him more than it pleasures Kihyun.

"I am actually impressed." He said. He head towards the lever that connects with the hook I'm chained to and push it down quickly, making me fall on the ground with a loud thud.

I wince in pain when he suddenly kick me in the stomach and laugh hysterically.

"Hey, stop hurting that poor thing." Shownu suddenly appear holding a tray of food. I forgot to mention that Shownu is the only person in this cabin who didn't punch on me. But he's no different from them. He keeps on touching my ass as well as my body. There is this one time when he tried to kiss me on my lips but I manage to avoid it and hit my head to his, which is I regret 'coz it hurts me more than it hurts him.

Shownu put the tray on the bed's side table and come to pick me up and lay me on the single bed that I haven't use in days. Finally, I can sleep even just for an hour, at least I can recover.

"Hey don't sleep yet. You still need to eat." Shownu tap my cheek several times to make sure I don't fall asleep. I smack his hand away from me to stop him. Then he just grab the bowl and tried to feed me again. Porridge? I thought he's going to feed me a disgusting soup again just like the other day.

I tried my best to seat on the bed, I will be lying if I say that I'm not hungry.

Shownu's hand land on my lap and starts to massage it gently. I smack his hand away from me for the second time this day and just get the bowl from him and starts eating.

I wasn't expecting it to be hot but of course it is hot as hell. So after I take a spoonful of it, I immediatly grab the glass of water to drink and to ease the growing pain on my tongue. I fan myself as I wait for my tongue to stop hurting before I continue eating.

I didn't noticed that Shownu is just watching me while smiling like he's watching some kind of show. He snatch the bowl from me and blow the porridge first making it cold before placing it at the tip of my mouth to eat.

"Eat or I'll shove it down to your throat." He threatened for the nth time. I glare at him first, feeling defeated, and take the offer of him spoon feeding me. "Good boy." He said and continue to feed me.

Everytime there's something left in my lips, Shownu quickly wipe it with his thumb and put it to his own lips and licking it. I'm still aware that this guy is pervert as fvck, but right now I just need to bare with him since he is the less evil than those two, Hyungwon and Kihyun.