✴⚪Chapter 39⚪✴

Shi, Jun, Terry, Nanan, and Burps are now loaded with guns, knives, weapons, and ammo and ready to fight for their lives.

"So we're not doing the original escape plan?" Jun asked for clarification since the situation just got a lot better for them. They have weapons they can use now and that is a great advantage to the group. The first plan they created didn't include fighting like a soldier while holding a gun, it is a plain hide and run that can't even guarantee their safety and the success of the plan. They are already informed about the auction, and they have decided the do the plan of escaping on that day. Now, it must change since they can fight but the worst is that there are more people in the mansion than they have expected to be.

To double the heaviness of the atmosphere, they are informed that there are other cellar groups inside the mansion. They must help them, it's because they know how it feels being in a cellar and no safety at all since there are really fvcked up people around them.

The news about having the elders in the mansion didn't shake them, they don't even know what are the stand of the elders, and to be precise.. they don't even know that Jungkook is a part of a mafia family. All they know is that he's a very rich and young businessman that is in a gang, nothing more, nothing less.

Terry's hand is all sweaty since it is actually his first time holding a gun. Shi gave him an armalite gun,
so even though he doesn't aim for the opponent, he still can hit them randomly.

"We must abandon the first plan. Now that we really stand a chance, we must fight and be ready to see some blood." Burps said while counting and preparing her arrows since she chose that weapon to fight. She can't fight face to face and can only fight in long range but she can't handle guns, she don't know how to use it and not really confident about it, so instead she chose the bow and arrow since she's more comfortable with it.

It is a good thing they found the secret armory, but they are also wondering why is there a secret armory inside of the cellar where Jungkook kept them for months. Is it intentional? Or a flaw to the cellar structure? To think that they intentionally put an armory inside the cellar doesn't make any sense at all, so they just drop the topic and head towards the cellar kitchen to settle down first and think of what should be the next move now that they are armed.

"Listen carefully, the first second we shot a gun.. it will create a fvcking noise and obviously it will attract attention from the outside. If we did that, more people will come down to the cellar and we'll be stuck here for an hour before we can even get to the surface. I don't want to die in the cellar so I want to advance to the surface first before we begin our battle." Shi said taking control of the plan. They know that the whole mansion is surrounded by guards.. and now that there is a fvcking auction that'll happen any minute now and there will be more than fifty guests, that also means there are more guards than usual. Shi assumed that one official guest will bring not less than ten guard. So if there are fifty of them and each will bring ten guards.. the whole numbers of guards will be around five hundred or more. That numbers are not impossible, the mansion is really big and the yard is really huge. But maybe not. The possibilities are endless and that made each one of them nervous.

"We should rescue Jimin first." Shi suggested and Nanan immediately stopped him.

"I told you, if you're going to choose to help him, we won't participate. And I also told you, Jungkook likes him, and by now.. I bet he's alright and just chilling with Jungkook doing lovey-dovey." Nanan exclaimed.

The three boys looked at her with confusion in their eyes. They know that Jimin punched Nanan right in her throat and the woman won't forget it, but they don't know that Nanan is really that serious on not helping them rescue Jimin. There are traces of anger to her voice and also hate but she has a point.