✴Chapter 4✴

(Jungkook's Point Of View)

"Speak." I said in the most angry tone as soon as I entered the room. Everyone is looking at me while smirking, including Yoongi hyung. I guess he already told them that I was in the middle of fvxking someone and got interrupted.

"I got news." Jin Hyung said while handling me his phone.

"You always have news." There's nothing new to that. He's the messenger and the information provider in our group. He got connections in every field and I can say that I'm impress, but his sources are his boy toys and that is nasty. But I can say that he did what he can just to get  benefit from it.

"Shut up and listen. The company you said you want to buy is now bankrupted. It is in need of money, AGAIN. And is asking us to help them one more time. The owner said that he would give anything in return if we'll help them. He also said that he can't loose that business because it was from his shitty little poor ancestors and the story keeps on going." I rolled my eyes just because I keep myself from laughing. Looking at Jin-Hyung's phone my eyes were only focused on one person. The cute little white person who's holding an ice cream and smiling sheepishly while standing infront of their building with his parents.

"Give them what they want. But first, I must have what I want."

"EVERYONE. SIT DOWN." Our attention got drawn to Namjoon-Hyung who's walking straight to the table in our meeting room. We quickly follow him and take our chairs.

We are now sitting around the circle table. The atmosphere became heavy as Namjoon-Hyung brought out his laptop.

"We have three major concerns for today and some of them are freakin' tiring to get to deal with." His expression become tired. He lean back to his chair and massage his both temple with his two hands.

"Let me guess the first one." Hoseok-Hyung volunteered.

"MX incorporated still refuses to join shares with us on the White Project." Taehyung-Hyung said first not letting Hoseok-Hyung do the talking about the first agenda.

"YAAAH!" Hoseok-Hyung just slam his hand on the table and sent a death glare to Tae-Hyung and he just chuckled at him.

"We need to do something to convince them to share in this project." Namjoon-Hyung stated as he hand us papers in which we can see the importance of them as a contributor to the said project.

"Can't we just recruit or find another supplier instead of them?" Yoongi-Hyung suggested.

"Of course, not. They're the largest supplier of metals and concretes that this project needs. The White Project is huge and only them can supply what we need and not getting short of supplies." Jin-Hyung said as a answer to Yoongi-Hyung. This is getting boring. I started to picture Jimin laying on my bed, naked. How I wish I'm fvxking him right now instead of listening to this meeting that keeps on bugging us over the year.

"Jungkook! JUNGKOOK!" I snap out of  my thoughts when Namjoon-Hyung called me and found out that everyone is looking at me.

"He's imagining fvxking his new toy, I bet." I almost choke when Yoongi-Hyung said it. He's right.

"You can't blame me. I am in freakin' blueballs right now. This meeting interrupted my session with my baby boy." Everybody chuckle as I am defending myself.

Yeah. Whatever.

The meeting continues and everyone is using their brain just to finish this discussion on time.

"We're sorry Mister-Fvxk-Everyone-Who-Looks-Fvxkable-Beyond-My-Standards for making you come here instead of cumming inside of your baby boy. Go home. Meeting adjourned."