✴Chapter 6✴

(Jimin's Point Of View)

Week had past when Jungkook started blackmailing me with a video of me, moaning under his muscular body while two or three of his fingers are abusing my hole. It's not a good week for me. He used that video to blackmail me every single day in school. I was so darn frustrated that I can't even concentrate on our class. He made me do things I never thought I would do.

Everytime he got a chance, he always dragged me somewhere where no one can spot us. In a vacant classrooms, in one of the comfort room's stalls, inside the janitor's closet, in the detention room while the teacher is not inside the detention room, even on the secret garden where Wonho and I used to hang out. He made me suck his dick really hard, there's a multiple times he tried to enter me, my hole, but I refused all the time.

"Jiminie?" Wonho called. I was once again caught staring at the space. My whole body and my mind is so tired right now. Wonho and I are eating our lunches while sitting at the grass under the shade of mango tree. I gave my usual smile to Wonho before raising my eyebrows to him.

"You okay?" He asked while settling down his lunch box down and offering me a bottled water. I took it from him and gulped as many water as I can to calm myself and to get the thought of Jungkook abusing me and blackmailing out of me.

I should ask for help from Wonho. But--

"Go on and tell Wonho that I'm abusing your hungry hole. I'll make sure who ever helps nor get you away from me will go down as well as their family. I forgot to tell you, me and his parents are business partners, I can make them disown him if I want to." That's what Jungkook told me when he saw me yesterday trying to run towards Wonho's direction.

I can't drag Wonho to my problem, I must face my problem alone. But first, I need to build some plans to be able to defeat Jungkook and free myself from his cage arms. I want to end his manipulation towards me. He can't abuse me any further. He is the first one to insert finger/s inside me and the first one to shove his dick to my throat but that was it. I can't let him enter me with his member and wreck me helplessly. I want my first to be gentle and full of love. I know it sound idiotic and dumb but I want the person that I love to be my first. I don't want sex, I want...no I mean, I prefer make love. The term 'sex' is too-- uhm.. how should I put it? Maybe too exposed? I don't know.

"Jimin? Jimin? Hey. Jimin!" My attention immediate shot towards Wonho. He look so concern now, his baby face is having a little wrinkle as his eyes are trying to search for something in my eyes just to get a clue of what I'm thinking of. I reach for his left ear and massage and rub it gently to calm him and relax his face and muscles. I could do this all day. Wonho is so cute and cuddly, he's warm and gentle, he also has a great personality that everybody could love, AND very fine and handsome man.

"Don't worry. I'm fine. It's just that--" I wasn't able to finish my sentence when he suddenly pull me closer to him and embrace me like I will fade if he let me go.

I don't know why but tears suddenly came out from my eyes, making Wonho's shirt to get wet by my tears. This is what I need right now, I warm and comforting hug that can say that everything will be alright. He didn't say anything but keep on hugging me and drawing circles to my back.

"You're not fine, Jiminie. I'm your best buddy, and I know when something is bothering you. I know every expression you make and I know you know that you can't lie from me." Wonho whispered to my ear. I continue to sob and cry to his chest. I'm actually breaking down right now and it's all because of fucking Jungkook.

"Care to tell me what's wrong?" He asked.

"I wish I could tell you." Surprisingly, I said that straight and not choking on my own sobs. Man, I'm such a cry baby when it comes to this. I felt relieved when Wonho didn't bother to forced me into telling him what's wrong, 'coz I just don't know what to do when he started asking question afterwards when I told him everything. I will say this again, I don't want to drag Wonho to the mess I made.