⚪Chapter 41⚪

Little Jimin got up from the bathtub as Jungkook walk away from the bathroom tailing Taehyung who just interupted thier curiousity about how to breathe underwater. Actually, his intention is not that really pure. He's just curious of how does a kiss feel like? He always saw his Appa doing it to his Eomma and they always giggle after that, Jimin asked his Appa if he can have it too, his Appa got shocked at first but gave him a quick peck and Jimin just still don't understand what is the purpose of kissing. Not until he watched the underwater kiss with his Appa and explaining it to him. It is a sign of love, his Appa told him but then he's still confused about it but just drop the topic. His Eomma told him that it'll be clear and he'll understand what is kissing all about when he grow up.

That topic made him asked himself, what is love? At his young age, he keeps on thinking what is the meaning of love. And his Appa told him that love is like a happiness that is so overwhelming that you just can't call it happiness. Weird explanation but he got what his Appa told him. He feel so happy when he's with Jungkook, so happy that he wants to spend their lives together and be happy.

And that is reason, why he's in the main house right now. He wants to see his Jungkookie for the last time before they move abroad. He wants to spend his remaining days here in the Korea with his Jungkookie, and he also didn't expect to have more friends like Taehyungie and Namjoonie, nicknamed by Jimin himself.

Jimin wrapped a towel around his small body and dried himself before slipping into a comfortable shirt and shorts and also head down to the living room following Jungkook and Taehyung who just left him in the bathtub alone.

"Jungkookie? Taehyungie?" He called for them while carefully walking down the stairs towards the living room. There are no responses and noises from there so that means they are not in the living room. He just continue his searching until he found himself at the big metal door that also lead downstairs, to the cellar.

There are no guards but the door is slightly opened and he's hearing voices inside of the door.

He swiftly and silently walk inside of the room and walk down the stairs, not making a sound. This is scaring him but he's eager to find Jungkookie and Taehyungie down there. He's hoping they are in there.

"Subject 005 was sent here two days ago but the effect is already high." He take a peak at the end of the halls where he saw some shadows of men.

"Subject 007 is still not showing any signs." The guy in a white lab gown said as he jot down something in the piece of paper attached to his clip board.

"Subject 001 is still unconscious, but what do we expect.. we injected her too much." He still stated as they walk down the hallways. There are bars at each sides and looks like a prison style.

"That's it for today. Let's head to the lab." The guy said and turn his heal and walk towards Jimin's location. That made him scramble back upstairs and retrace his steps until he reached the same entrance he stepped in. He hide to one of the columns inside the house and just peak to see if the guys were going out.

After a few seconds, the dudes in white lab gown walked out from the metal door followed by another three men in lab gown and also five guards wearing their uniforms. He keeps looking at the door as one of the guards closed it and presses some numbers at the security code attached to the left part of the door.

0-6-0-6-1-9

Those were the numbers the guard pressed to lock the the door.

When the guards walked away he quickly ran towards the machine and punch the same numbers at the correct order and the door opened successfully.

He entered the room one more time and walk the same hallways like he did before. When he turned the last hallway he found himself at the hallways that there are bars at each side. This is a prison like cellar. Each side were separated by walls creating four cells each side that were closes by bars, it looks like a prison under ground.