⚫Chapter 40⚫

The guests are now arriving, some are already in the function hall and waiting patiently while talking to each other to entertain themselves as they wait to start the event, the human auction.

Most of the guests are partners of the family when it comes to business, some are just friends with the family, and some are relatives. They expect the event to be big and impressive, they event expect the people that will be presented to them will be good for breeding or worth their money.

Their expectations are high since it was an event that was organized and hosted by the near and future head of the family, the next in line to his father, the one and only Jeon Jungkook.

The decorations inside the function hall is breathtaking, even the table set up and the athmosphere shouts elegance and fancy. This event is a big one since the remaining elders will also be attending and watching the event. They all look like the same and sharing the status in life. They're all businessman and businesswoman and they also use this event as a social ladder to climb up in the social ranking. These people are not only here to participate in bidding in the auction, but also to make friends and allies and build relationship with the stronger businessmen. And I almost forgot to say, all of them are part of the underground business world. That includes drug dealers, nuclear weapon producers, illegal gambling and prostitutions, weapon producers, and the endless possibilities of illegal doings, these are people who are in charge of them. And by that, it means the BTS FAMILY is the strongest of them all and the riches, not just of the normal business world but also in the underground where everything is illegal.

All of the other cellar groups are just sitting back stage, in the separated room also called as the back room, and they also wait for the event to happen. They are informed already to what will happen to them and since they are powerless, that can't do anything about it but to accept their fate.

For the people outside, they are just object that they can use and throw if their done. They see them as a dog that can be use in breeding and also as a pet. They also see them as worthless people, that's why their lives don't matter and also is their pain. All of the cellar groups are beautiful and handsome to their finest, their body are proportion and just perfect for them and the sick and fvcked up people are ready to spend their money for them. What can they expect? They are from the sons and also the candidates as the head of the head of the Bangtan Family.

Shi and the other guys are already making their way towards the surface. Successfully, they are able to reach the ground floor without alarming the guards inside and outside the mansion, and also the guests. When they're nearly in front of the exit of the cellar, a man wearing an all white uniform appeared in front of them.

"Just where do you think you're all going?" Siwon asked as he aim his gun to Shi's forehead, ready to pull the trigger.

The other guys immediately point their guns and weapons at him but Shi stayed raising his hand as Siwon is indirectly making him as a hostage.

"Why don't y'all fire your guns and send your arrows flying so you can all escape finally." Siwon tempt them as he grin widely and grip at his gun. His eyes are insanely crazy as he look at Shi. He is eager to kill the man and the other guys but he can't, it's because they are still part of the auction and if something bad happened to them, the guests will probably protest for not even seeing nor placing a bid to them.

"I must say, I'm impressed. You discover the secret door to the armory. Yes it was a building structure flaw, but how did you get the key and also how did you get a gun to open it? Did Jungkook help you? Because if he did, then he must be punished by the elders." Siwon revealed.

"Maybe he should experience the phase two and phase three of the training again." Siwon said tilting his head analyzing the expression of each one of them. Of course they don't know what phases Siwon is talking about, but one thing is for sure, Jungkook hated it.