⚪Chapter 1⚪

(Jimin's Point of View)

"I really need to replace that freakin' alarm clock." I mumbled under my breath while walking slash running towards my first subject. I hope that Ms. Kang isn't there yet, she's really strict when it comes to time management. I looked at my wrist watch and saw what time is it. 8:45am. Sheets! I'm already fifteen minutes late. She's gonna scold me for sure. As I turn left down the hallway, I change my pace knowing that I'm only 3 rooms away from my first subject.

"I'm sorry, Ma'am." I said while panting and trying to catch my breath. Heaven knows how tired I am. All of my classmates looked at me with a blank expression as Ms. Kang stop writing her lectures to the white board. She looked at me with her glasses adjusted to her nose bridge to have a better look of me.

"Mr. Park, may I know the reason why you're late?" She asked while facing me and crossing her arms. The disappointment in her eyes are visible.

"It's my alarm clock, Ma'am. It stopped working." I explained as she deepen the glare in her eyes. I can feel the tension really hard. I glance at my classmates and their faces are in uwu as they watch how Ms. Kang scolded me.

"Is that how a future teacher must act? How can your future students learn if they are too busy waiting for the teacher who's late and can't manage time?" I bowed my head. Embarrassed. She has a point, and I know that she's right.

"I am really sorry, Ma'am." Then I bowed to her 90 degrees to show respect and asking for forgiveness. I just heard deep breaths and she signaled me to take a seat. And she's really disappointed since I'm one of the most competitive academically in her subject.

"Are you okay, Jiminie?" Nayeon noona asked me in a low voice, trying not to get caught by Ms. Kang. I just gave her a nod and a cheerful smile. And she started blushing. "Stop being cute, Jiminie. Don't use your charms always." She said and continue to write lectures. I blinked my eyes twice and crinkle my nose. Me? Cute? Charms? I just laugh at what she said.

"I don't have any charms. I'm not even cute." I said to myself in low voice being aware not to get noticed by Ms. Kang.

The class ended up really fast, Ms. Kang just discussed the topic and leave us doing a seat work, it wasn't that hard for me it's because I know to myself that I'm brilliant. Laughing at my own thoughts I didn't realize that Ms. Kang is standing beside my armchair and looking at me with suspicious marked in her eyes.

"What's funny, Mr. Park?" She said while rasing her eyebrows making me look like I've done something wrong. I just looked at her innocently and slowly shook my head to her question. I don't know why she's always scolding nor targeting me. I'm starting to get the wrong idea here. I just drop the thought that's building up on my mind. Jimin, stop thinking nonsense and just shut your mouth.

The class ended after a few minutes. Quickly, I grab my things and start walking to my next class on the other building. I cursed myself for having a really small body and such a short legs. It makes me tired just by walking 10 meters away, especially now that I'm carrying my books for my next class, "literature".

Realizing where I'm heading, I saw a tall man wearing a plain black long sleeve shirt and a skinny jeans while holding a cup or a mug, boy that's hot. I mean, literally. His sense of fashion is good but that must've be really uncomfortable because of the weather. I think it's 36° outside. Nevermind. And why is he even holding a mug? It's not like this is the cafeteria or something.

 And why is he even holding a mug? It's not like this is the cafeteria or something