✴Chapter 42✴

Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung, and Namjoon are still driving towards the main house as they abandon the event on Jungkook's mansion, the auction. They all stayed silent all throughout the drive. It is a mixed emotion of fear, nervousness, and also uncertainty. For the three guys, expect Namjoon, it's been so long since they visited that place, and that also include bad memories for them when they stayed there. Taehyung still remembers how he cry to his unconscious bloody mom that was being dragged by a guard and leave them in the yard as the gun shots are continue to fill the whole yard of the main house. It was a memory he wished he just forgot, but also a memory that strengthen his hate for thr family.

Taehyung reminisce the days he stayed at the main house and improve his intelligence and critical thinking, they gave him different types of drugs that can help him to understand the lessons even more, and that was the reason why he became addicted to drugs. He wanted it to stop but at his young age, it was a ritual that the family thought him and became part of his life as he grew old until now. He became a drug addict because of that. And also the reason why Jimin and him broke up. Taehyung looked at the side mirror as he stare at Jimin's reflection. He had the chance, he had the shot towards Jimin's love, a lifetime with him, all of that became an ash on the ground when Jimin found out he got drug addicted. It also made him high and loose control so he accidentally hurt Jimin and also made him mingle with other girls to cheat on Jimin. Taehyung is taking out all of the negative effects of drugs to Jimin, and that ended their relationship. He's so guilty that he wants Jimin to hate him so he just bully the smaller not just after they broke up but also on the university.

"Hyung.. I think I'm starting to ge scared." Taehyung stated while looking at Namjoon who's still good at keeping himself calm even though they're going to face the reality that they don't even know existed in the first place. He focuses on the road as he pat Taehyung's shoulder to tell him that he's not alone. Based on Taehyung's reaction from the drive it means something terrible really happened in the main house, Namjoon on the other hand didn't saw what was happening on the outside the day their mother escaped the cellar. He believed kidnappers took her mom until he turned fifteen, but as he get older, he start to realized that if it's true that his mom got kidnapped why did his father didn't even look for her? He started to get suspicious that's why everytime an elder ask for their presence in the main house.. he always volunteered and took Hoseok with him.

The day where Jimin freed the woman in the cellar, Namjoon just stayed in his room and hid to his closet as he heard gun shots from the outside. Unlike Taehyung who's already crying on the lawn and Jungkook who saw it and pretend he did not.. Namjoon have no idea that it was actually their mothers who are being targeted by those bullets. He kept quiet at that time and wait for the guns to stop firing and shooting whoever's outside. And by that, he regret every single minute he stayed there like a coward kid.

"Why are you taking me to the main house, again?" Jimin asked as curiosity starts to filled him again.

"You are our key to the cellar in that fvcking main house. You're the one who freed our mothers that day. You need to remember the codes or else we're going to die." Jungkook explained.

Jimin kept quiet the whole ride after that. He tried to remember everything about the cellar in the main house but all he can remember is the cellar at Jungkook's mansion and all of the abuses he got in there. He is still not trusting the guy sitting beside him, and the guy in the shotgun seat.

"We're here." Namjoon finally said as he enter the gates of the main house. It is not as welcoming he thought it would be, there are some guards who welcomed them and surrounding the brick mansion. The main house is bigger than Jungkook's mansion and  even Namjoon's exploded mansion and it gave a terrible chills to Jimin as the mansion looked like it'll devoure a person who dared to stand in front of it.