✴Chapter 17✴

☡WARNING☡
Mature content ahead.

Jungkook's driver keep on glancing to the rear view mirror while driving, he can't ignore that his boss, Jeon Jungkook is holding a man that's currently sitting on his lap while letting out a small sobs with his head on the crook of Jungkook's neck. Jimin has his eyes closed and just sob while Jungkook is caressing Jimin's hair trying to comfort him, but that is not gonna comfort Jimin.

Jimin right now is heart broken, and Wonho is behind of it all. His best buddy, he just found out that Wonho is part of a group that abused him, and then it followed by letting Jungkook take him and choosing not to help him to escape. Jimin is willing to run away and hide with Wonho, but he didn't even got the chance to ask for help to Wonho, and even though he did.. it'll be a lie if Wonho will help him. It's not that Jimin's heart is broken right now, but also his trust, he thought he could hold onto someone that's close to him but that is also a lie 'coz first of all, his own father even sold him to Jungkook.

The driver keeps on glancing then he saw Jungkook looking at him so he stopped himself from looking and never do it again while driving.

The drive is long and quiet, Jimin stopped crying and sobbing minutes ago and now he's just sleeping on Jungkook's naked chest and arm while wearing Jungkook's shirt with his cum on it.

Jungkool fished out his phone from his pocket and message his men to free Hyungwon since Jimin is in his arms now. The receiver immediately texted back a "yes, Sir" and Jungkook proceed into calling his hyungs, telling them to handle the business. He said he needs to enjoy the prize..oh no.. Jungkook didn't consider Jimin as a prize but a payment and now his toy.. so he still need to run some things with Jimin.

After another couple of minutes they finally arrived at their destination.

A very big fvcking mansion that is looks like a fvcking huge cabin because of the design of the wooden walls and long windows it has. The  mansions floor is wooden and the walls are solid wood, now I'm just describing everything as wood, just remember that it is huge.

The maids and his men bow down when they enter the hall, most of the people inside the house are men, there are only five female maids and they look scared as well, but the men are already eye fvcking Jimin even though their boss is holding him.

Jungkook didn't even look at the bowing people on the hall and just proceed to the one of the rooms in the cellar, he place the sleeping Jimin on the single bed and leave him there and lock the door.

Jungkook call for a few of his men to go and clean Jimin as he head to his office to do some work, he gave them the room's key where Jimin is, then everyone go back to what they were doing before Jungkook came.

It looks like everything in the house is back to normal.

Well, not really.

The three guys that Jungkook pointed out to clean Jimin share a look at each other before heading to the cellar and fetch Jimin.

They unlock the door and saw Jimin that's lying on his side while still sleeping. The tall guy, Andrew, walk towards Jimin and trace his body first before turning him laying Jimin on his back.

Andrew's hands grab Jimin's soften d.ck and made a few strokes. The two guys are already enjoying what Andrew is doing and then the smaller guy, Charlie, stand by the door volunteering to watch out while the other one who has a built body, Brent, start to undo his pants, lowering it until to his knees and give a few strokes to his own c.ck. Andrew saw what Brent is doing and start to lower his shorts too to prepare himself.