✴Chapter 21✴

(Wu Shi Xun's Point Of View)

"Get up!" One of the guard said while still pointing his gun to us. Jimin got dragged by the other guards and the guy wearing the white uniform, I'm sure they already brought Jimin to Jungkook's room. I suddenly felt a light pang to my chest when the thought of Jungkook having Jimin inside of his room will do things that he already did to us. That sick bastard.

Terry is already bleeding and I pick him up to the floor and we walk back to our cellar and cellar rooms. Chaeun manage to put Jun to his room and he volunteered to make Jun comfortable first before he head to his own room, or should I say, cell, since this is prison to us.

"Hyung." Terry called while wincing in pain as he keep on holding and pressing to his wounded shoulder to stop the bleeding. I grab my shirt from yesterday and year a small piece of it and tie it around Terry's shoulder.

"Hey! Go back to your own cell." The guard said while pulling me and pushing me out of the room. I send a punch to his stomach and threw him off Terry's room. Other two guards came in and joined force to stopped me and get me out of Terry's room, this ia ridiculous.

"JUST LET ME STAY ON THIS ROOM. OR ELSE I'LL KILL YOU." I shouted while I keep on struggling to their hands and finally able to get out of their hold of me.

I dash inside Terry's room and prepare myself to punch their faces.

Before the three man can set foot to Terry's room, ready to beat the shit out of me. Chaeun appeared and push the guards away from the door frame.

"TERRY IS GONNA BLEED TO DEATH IF NOT TREATED RIGHT! DO YOU WANT HIM TO DIE SO JUNGKOOK CAN KILL YOU NEXT?" He shouted. Even though I can't see them from where I'm standing, I heard their footsteps going away as Chaeun appeared on the door frame giving me thumbs up.

"How's Jun?" I asked.

"You should worry more about Terry, he's bleeding." He answered instead. Well, he's right. So I tell Chaeun to grab the first aid kit that we hide to his room so we can start to stop Terry's bleeding shoulders.

"It hurts, Hyung." He said biting his pillow to release the pain his feeling instead of screaming.

Minutes had past and finally, Chaeun appeard holding the box of first aid kit.

"What took you so long. The kid is crying in pain." I told him but he just smiled and give me the kit.

Just then, the bell rang making me look at Chaeun, sadly.

"Chaeun, go to your room, now." A man's voice played on the speaker. Before Chaeun can get out of Terry's room, I pull him to a quick hug and pats his shoulder.

"You don't have to do it." I said to him. Reminding him to stop using his body so we can skip the lashes.

"Jun and Terry are both not in good condition. Do you think they can handle thirty lashes now?" He said in lowered voice and just walk out the room.

"Treat his wound, quickly." He said before he entered his room and one of the guards came in to his room before the door of his room closes.

I hurry go to Terry's bed and start to disinfect his wound first, washing some of the blood so I can see the wound clearly, before injecting him an anesthesia  and then take out the bullet before stitching his wound close and clean the blood on his shoulder once again. I'm not sure if I did it well, I'm not really good at taking out bullets from the body and I don't have any background about medications and performing a small operation like this, using only the first aid.