✴Chapter 24✴

Jungkook woke up to his bed by the daylight coming from the window. He got drunk last night and forgot to close the blinds and just strip himself then head straight to the bed to sleep. The dinner party last night was successful, everyone in the business world is now talking about them and maybe their in the news by now and there might be an article about it printed on the first page of the newspapers and tabloids.

He put on his bathrobe 'coz he's to lazy to take a shower first and put his clothes on. So he head to the kitchen where his breakfast is all ready. It's just an American Breakfast with some soup to cure his hangover.

It's been months since I got drunk. He thought while massaging his head. Jungkook peacefully ate his breakfast before he head to the backyard to see what was happening there right now. The party occured there and he's expecting his men to clean that place or else they will die in just a blink.

When he step foot outside, into the backyard, his personal butler wearing a white guard uniform walk towards him and greeted him with a bow of respect.

"Good Morning, Sir." The man greeted Jungkook. "Is there anything I could do for you?"

"Why are they cleaning the yard?" Jungkook asked.

Right now, Shi, Chaeun, Jun, and the still weak Terry, together with two girls are ckeaning the huge backyard.

"The doctors said that they need sunlight, Sir. It's bad for their health if we kept them at the dark cellar." The man explained.

"They need sunlight? For what? To perform photosynthesis?" Jungkook asked again but the butler just showed him a smile.

"Make sure no one escapes, if someone does, shoot them in the head." Jungkook tell his butler and intended to raise his voice so the people or should I say his toys will hear him and forget the idea of running away which is very effective since the six people who's cleaning the yard are now glaring at him.

Jungkook just scoff and turn his heal to walk inside the house.

He go back to his room and head to his own bathroom. Before he open the shower, Jungkook noticed the small figure that's sleeping on the bathtub.

It's Jimin sleeping, using the body towel as his blanket and as a cover to his naked body. Well, after what Jungkook did to him last night it's obvious that Jimin can't have a clothes on him.

Jungkook step closer to the sleeping Jimin and pats his head. "You really are beautiful, Jiminie." He whispered and then open the cold water to fill the bathtub, and by that, Jimin woke up because of the water hitting his body.

His eyes landed on smiling Jungkook so Jimin got up fast and tried to distant himself from Jungkook even though he's already cornered and can't move back anymore.

After a few minutes, the bathtub is now filled with water and Jimin is on it covering his body as he shiver from the cold.

Jungkook noticed it and open the hot water to make the water less cold so Jimin won't shiver in cold.

"Don't be afraid." Jungkook tell Jimin as he remove his bathrobe and his remaining clothes, revealing his soft member and Jimin can't help himself but to look at it. Perv!

"J-just.. let me go. Let us go." Jimin plead and averted his eyes to other direction.

Jungkook closes the hot water and step in to the tub with Jimin on the other side.

"Not a chance, Jiminie. Not until you remember everything and remember how much you liked me." Jungkook tell him that made Jimin confused.

"And how can I let you go, when your body wants me." Jungkook continued as he reach Jimin's member from under water.