✴Chapter 18✴

SURPRISE UPDATE!
Hi readers!
Let's save Jimin, okay?

(Jimin's Point Of View)

"Are you okay?" The guy standing five meters away from me asked while looking at me while his hands are in his pockets. I'm still confused in who is he but now I'm scared as fvck.

"Don't worry. I won't hurt you." He said in reassuring voice before stepping in inside of the room.

"Who the fvck are you?" I asked since he's persistent at walking towards the bed where I am currently sitting in squeezing myself to the wall trying to distant myself from him.

"I'm Wu Shi Xun, but just call me Shi. How about you?" He answered and asked nicely. He doesn't look like a bad guy to me, and so are Wonho, Shownu, Hyungwon, and Jungkook but they're really not nice guys. And that really explains why you should never judge a book by its cover.

"Jimin." I answer. "Where am I? And what is happening?" I ask and he looks kinda confused at first but just walk away from the room and stand there.

"Come. Follow me. I'll explain everything to you." He said while signaling me to get up and walk outside the scrappy room of mine.

Wu Shi Xun, or Shi as he call himself and wants me to refer him to, starts walking to the hallways of doors fast enought to make me sprint towards hin just to keep my pace with him. My left leg is still useless as ever as my body still hurts. At the end of the hallway there are two ways on each side, Shi took a left turn and I follow him from behind holding to the walls for support so I won't trip myself and fall flat on my face.

When I took the left turn I was welcomed by the small kitchen and a dining area. Sitting in the table are two men who looked like they just woke up and another man that is wearing an apron while cooking.

The two guys that's sitting on the table are now looking at me and giving me small smiles of acknowledgement just to see him for the first time.

"That's Terry and Jun. Don't worry, they're harmless just like me.." He pointed out at the man who have this strong feature, define jawline, big beautiful eyes, and a 60 degree angle perfect nose, as Terry. And the guy that looks like a Chinese actor as Jun.

"..but not that guy." Shi said while pointing at the guy who's cooking-- maybe dinner for them. I got a little bit nervous when Shi said that the guy who's only showing his back to me is indirectly labeled as a bag guy.

The guy slowly turn around only to show his handsome and innocent face that never failed to mesmerize people around him back in the days when he wasn't there in the long and huge cellar that starting to looks like house underground to me.

The man set up the plate for them and serve them good looking food thanks to the man who's now removing his apron and walj towards me to offer a handshake.

"Chaeun." He introduced himself. It took me a few seconds before finally accepting his handshake but before I can even reach his hand he quickly withdraw it and wipe his hand with the clean cloth in the pocket of his apron first before he extend his hand again for the handshake. "..my hands are kinda dirty." He said while giving a darn good looking smile.

This guys is humble and not that bad looking like I thought he would be. He gave me a light aura and, yes, me too, my heart shook a little when I take a closer look to his handsome face. Now I averted my eyes to Shin that just indirectly address this handsome man as a bad guy and not like the other three guys in the room, excluding me.