⚪Chapter 23⚪

June 13, 2002

The four year old Jeon Jungkook is busy playing at their front yard with his toy cars and a bunny stuffed toy sitting beside him like it is watching him playing all alone. His dad is on a meeting their his bussiness partners, the Kim clan, the Min, the Jung, and the Park. His dad kept him outside when the meeting is on-going and not letting him enter the house, so all he could do is to accompany himself and entertain his little mind with his toy cars and anything under the sun.

Little Jungkook really don't know why he need to be outside whenever they have business meeting at their house, he knows to himself that even though he'll hear them, he won't understand anything because business is too complicated fot him, he just shrug the thought of why he need to go out for almost whole day and just continue to play.

After a couple minutes of playing little Jungkook is now tired and sitting on the swing that is located under the shade of big tree and tied to the tree branches. He's looking at the two men standing still at the door, guarding it seriously and not showing any emotions. Jungkook wonder why they are not smiling, is it because they hate their job? Or is it because they are already tired because they are standing there for almost three hours? Maybe they are hungry?

Or maybe they are really talking but through mind link.

"That would be cool." Jungkook said while looking at the two guards standing ten meters away from him.

"What if they are reading my mind right now?" He asked to himself since no on is around to accompany him. He almost clap at the cool idea he though, so he think of something that can prove his hypothesis.

Rub your nose, rub your nose, rub your nose, rub your nose...

He place both of his pointer finger to each of his temples and narrowed his eyes trying to focus to the two guards.

"Hey, Dylan.." One of the guard call to the other guard but didn't look at him.

"What?" Dylan asked.

"Look at the weird kid sitting on the swing." He said not averting his eyes to little Jungkook who's clueless that the two guards are now talking about him.

"Don't call him weird. He's the son of Master Jeon." Dylan replied and semi-scolding his friend to what he just called Jungkook.

"I know but look at him. He's like trying to read our minds." He said.

"Dylan. Ethan. Stop talking, and be more serious at guarding." A man wearing a white uniform said as he stopped walking to stop the two guards from talking.

"Yes, sir." They both said.

Rub your nose, rub your nose, rub your nose, rub your nose..

Jungkook continue what he's doing until finally one of the guards run his nose because of the sudden itch.

Jungkook's eyes widen from shock when he saw the guard rub his nose.

He almost jump out of joy but instead he just bounce to where he's sitting and celebrate that his theory is true.

As the kid celebrate, a kid fell down from the tree but luckily he land with his feet.

The little Jungkook got startled and lean backwards making him fall to the ground with his back.

The new kid hurry to walk towards little Jungkook to help him get up.

"Are you okay?" He asked and remove the dirt from Jungkook's clothes. Jungkook stand up and rub the back of his head because of the pain he got when he fell.