✴Chapter 16✴

(Dear Readers,

be careful what you wish for.)

"So..Wonho?" I call for his attention. He's currently cleaning some of my wounds that re-opened when I fall flat on the floor trying to get away from Min. He's holding a cotton balls with alcohols and dubbing it to my arms and to my right leg, since.. I'm gonna say it again.. my left leg is on casts.

"Hmm?" He responded still disinfecting some wounds and not removing his sight on it.

"How long I've been unconscious?" I asked still curious.

"Four days." He said casually like it's normal.

Well, I can't blame him. He is with Min, and I just know recently that Min is just his nickname, Minhyuk is his real name, he is a doctor and also a childhood friend of Wonho.

Minhyuk is the one who takes care of me especially to my condition right now. He's the one who treat me and make sure I'm still breathing and alive when Wonho brought me here because he can't bring me to the hospital, he said that it'll be way too easy for Jungkook to find me there and we can't trust the police right now. I don't know why and how is he saying all those things about Jungkook but as far as I know, Jungkook is a fvcked up man and so obsessed of making me his fvck toy.

This is so ridiculous.

"You know you're not making sense, right?" I said to him. His eyes averted in to me with a confused look on his face.

"You told me I'm unconscious for four days but I didn't see any medical equipment here to treat my wounds and my broken leg. All I see is that first aid kit you're holding." I said and withdraw my not broken leg away from his lap where he's cleaning it. He immediately hold my leg and put it back to where it was before, his lap, and continue to clean it. He let out a loud sigh of exhaustion as he explain another thing to me.

So obviously, they didn't brought me to this room the first time the brought me to this house, Wonho's house. They put me to the other room, that would be the room down stairs with complete medical equipment there, Wonho said that their house is somehow a clinic before that his dad used to a few patients, and lastly he called Minhyuk to perform everything  make stop bleeding to death. And then, transfer me to this room, personally Wonho's room. How dumb am I not to recognized this room when I woke up, there's a mini ramen print on the bed, that's Wonho's favorite food for Pete's sake.

Minhyuk clearly done a great job because now I'm feeling a little bit okay. My whole body is not sore anymore, well not my wounds that re-open becuase of my silliness.

He's still giving me the calm and careful aura and making sure he doesn't freak me out.

"Wonho can you be honest with me?" I asked him not looking at him. I just realized something and it is not a comfortable question to ask to him. After what he had done to put me in safety of dying, I've been urging and itching to asked this.

"Are you the one who's driving the car that hit my motorcycle." I asked half-hearted. I don't want to know the answer but also don't want to feel this guilt of suspecting him into doing so. The question is somehow insulting.

He answered a quick "No." And remove my leg from his lap to look and face me.

"I was driving the car that's behind the car who hit your motorcycle." He said, and here I am, it took me a minute before I realized that he's on the scene of the accident and saw me when it occured.

"You're a victim of hit and run." He said in serious tone while looking into my eyes. Proving that he's telling the truth. Well, if it's not him.. then who?