✴Chapter 25✴

Shi and Chaeun are both standing at the door that leads to the girls cellar. They are looking at the new metal door that was replaced when the door opened without any reason, that means.. the door is already fixed and there's no way they can enter that door anymore and have any contact to Nanan and Burps.

"What should we do now?" Chaeun asked Shi that's clenching his fist. They must think of something so that they can all escape at once. But how can they plot an escape plan if the other two person they need is out of reach?

"How come they fixed the door already?" Jun asked when he reaches the two who's still standing and eyeing the metal door. Both Shi and Chaeun shrugged their shoulders unsure why Jungkook's men works too fast.

"It's normal to fix the door in just a whole day." Shi answered Jun's question.

"Where's Terry?" Chaeun asked Jun.

Jun pointed at the kitchen and tell them "He's cooking dinner."

The three of them head to the kitchen to find Terry already done cooking and setting the table for them. Terry looked good now and feel good, the gun wounds are now healing thanks to Shi who perform an operation to him even without proper training and background about it. Still, Terry is grateful that they have Shi to take care and protect them as long as he could.

"Uhm, Terry?" Chaeun call Terry's attention who's now placing the dishes he made for their dinner.

"Yes?" Terry asked then took a seat beside Jun.

"Why is there five plates on the table?" Chaeun asked.

All of them looked at the vacant plate then Terry bow his head as he play with his spoon.

"I wonder if he's okay." Terry mumbled as an answer, talking about Jimin who's still upstairs and Jungkook doing things to him.

"Have you forgotten how many days we deal with Jungkook when we first arrived here?" Shi asked while gripping tightly on the spoon he's holding.

"I spend almost a whole month with him. Chaeun got a week straight. Jun spend also a week straight, then you spend two weeks with him. The only reason why I spend almost a month with him is that because I was really fighting and making it hard for them to lay a finger to me, but still.. Jungkook will never easily get tired of Jimin." Shi explained to Terry who just realized that the shortest amout of time you will endure Jungkook's dirty works is a fvxking whole week.

And that week is the darkest week of their lives. They almost killed themselves when it happened.

"That means we still have a whole week to plan on how to contact the two girls on the other cellar. Jungkook is sadly occupied by Jimin. He even let us go outside to clean the yard where they held the party last night." Shi said.

All of them start to think of the way on how to communicate with Nanan and Burps when they suddenly felt the walls and the ground shaking. Like something just exploded somewhere.

All of them hide under the table while still holding their plate of food and continue to eat.

They only hear one explosion and when the whole cellar stopped from shaking they settle themselves to the table again ang continue to eat their dinner.

"Do you think they are testing their bombs again?" Jun asked them while still eating.

"The cellar will collapse if they keep on doing that." Shi said as he continue to eat and think of something to do with the girls.

After a few minutes of them just eating and thinking of something. They heard the cellar gate opening and all of them rushes to the hallway to see what's happening and why they are opening the cellar gates late this night.