✴Chapter 3✴

Jungkook threw the unconscious body of Jimin on the bed. He chuckled the moment he remembered that Jimin mistaken him for a couch. He must be that drunk and lonely to talk to a lifeless couch, but thankfully, he ended up kissing a freakin' handsome man and not an object.

"Time to claim what's mine." Jungkook whispered as he licked his lower lip while looking at the innocent looking face of Jimin. His bangs are dishelved and it's messily covering Jimin's forehead. Jungkook pulled his phone from his pocket and took a picture of the sleeping small bean on his bed.

"You're so fucking gorgeous, Mochi." He whispered to Jimin's ear before licking it and starts to plant small kisses to his cheek down to his chin. When he reached Jimin's neck, he became agressive and suck the pale skin of Jimin leaving marks every inch.

Jungkook smirked when he saw his marks to Jimin's. He was somehow satisfied but he needs more.

So he moved his lips to Jimin's nipple and suck them making the smaller moan in pleasure. He gently bit Jimin's left nipple and Jimin groaned. Looks like he's not unconcious anymore.

"Wake up, baby boy. I want to hear more from you." Seductively, he said that while looking at Jimin whose eyes are half closed and trying to get up. But the smaller failed since his head still aches from the alcohol. He is still dizzy.

"Stop." He pleaded in lower voice. He is too weak to push Jungkook on top of him and sucking his nipples like a hungry baby. "Please." His voice almost break down but he manage to still sound like a strong man.

Jungkook didn't bother to listen to Jimin and just mind his own business.

He knows that Jimin likes it too, he's just shy to admit it.

"Can't do baby boy. I'm already hard. Just hearing your small moans makes me rock hard." Jungkook pull Jimin's pants and then his boxer making Jimin being exposed to Jungkook. He tried to cover his private part by blocking it using his hands but Jungkook is one step ahead of him.

Jungkook grab Jimin's belt from his pants and tied Jimin with it.

"No touching, baby boy. I don't want hands over my body. Just enjoy what I'm gonna do to you." Jungkook suddenly inserted one finger to Jimin's hole slowly.

"Fucking tight." He cussed but at the same time he's contented. Inch by inch he's getting deeper to Jimin's hole. Every inch makes Jimin whimper in pain and moan in pleasure at the same time. More preparation is needed but it'll be worth it once his manhood is inside Jimin's tight hole.

Jimin gasped for air as Jungkook insert another finger and starts to scissor him. He never felt this way before. No one has entered him.

"K-kook. No." He shut his eyes to keep himself from crying. Something is bothering Jimin and Jungkook doesn't give a damn about it. All he thinks is his manhood inside Jimin. And the smaller under him soon to be enjoying their session.

*phone rings*

Jungkook was about to ignore the call when he saw the caller id. It was Yoongi.

"What do you want? I'm in the middle of something." He continued to finger fucking Jimin while he's talking on the phone. Jimin shut his eyes even more tightly to keep himself quiet while Jungkook is on the phone still finger raping him.

But he failed once a long soft moan escape from Jimin's mouth and Yoongi heard it from the other line.

"You're  fucking someone." Yoongi stated the obvious. He wasn't surprised since he knew that Jungkook is a fucking sex machine.