⚪Chapter 28⚪

"It's not beautiful like the night we watched it together." Jungkook suddenly said making Jimin look at him with confusion. He doesn't remember watching the night skies with Jungkook before. He don't remember watching it with the younger before at all. So why would Jungkook say that?

"What are you talking about?" Jimin asked since he can't think of a reason why is Jungkook saying that, is he creating scenes inside his head? The thought made Jimin scared so he distant himself from Jungkook a little bit. The younger noticed that and just let out a sigh.

Jungkook is now really sure that Jimin don't remember what he's talking about, and that made Jungkook more angry.. not to Jimin but to the one who caused it. The reason why Jimin don't understand what he's talking about.

"Forget about it." Jungkook said and stand up from sitting then pull Jimin to stand up as well.

"Let's head back inside. You still need to get punished by removing your collar without my permission." Jungkook said then drag Jimin with him to walk back inside of the mansion, back to the party.

When they opened the glass door they immediately walk back to the designated table for them. This fancy party is still fully alive and the guests are having fun by chit-chatting to each other and making themselves more known and having a small gossips about something.

Jungkook made Jimin seat beside him and then Taehyung appeard looking distress.

"You.. found him." Taehyung manage to say while catching his breath because of running and looking for Jimin.

"Where's the collar?" Jungkook asked extending his hand to Taehyung, Yoongi who's sitting quietly at the  corner gave Jungkook the collar. He was the last one holding it before Jimin got away in the first place. Jungkook just glare at him making Yoongi let out a nervous chuckle. The girl he's having a make out session is nowhere to be found.

Jimin did not do anything when Jungkook start to put the collar around his neck again, making it more secure and also tighter than when Siwon put it on him. The smaller tried to pull it out to make loosen just a little but it didn't budge.

"If you take it out one more time, I will use barbed wires next time." Jungkook warned him. The smaller only look at him then raise his one eyebrow feeling unintimidate to Jungkook.

"Wow, someone's brutal tonight." Taehyung teased and he immediately run away when he realized what he just said, leaving the pissed Jungkook.
The younger stand up and excuse himself to go get something to eat and  maybe some wines before walking away leaving Jimin and Yoongi for the second time.

"Good thing it's Jungkook who found you." Yoongi said while fixing his tie, when Jimin saw that he also tried to adjust his collar.

"If someone in this room found you wondering around without wearing any collar, they will think that you don't have an owner and they'll do whateven they want to you." Yoongi explained and that made Jimin look at him with serious expression.

That means that if Jungkook didn't saw him first in the backyard there might be some sick pervert that'll r.pe him. This party really is disgusting and Jimin keep on wondering why party like this still exists.

Then Jimin realized something. They put collars to the people who's topless and wearing only a pants, and if there's no collar the guests will think that he or she doesn't have an owner.

"They are treating us as a dog." Jimin said to himself.

"Or cats." Yoongi continued while pointing at the girl who's wearing a headband with cat ears on it and happy talking to the guests then minute later they start to walk upstairs and maybe head to the one of the rooms.