✴Chapter 38.5✴

Jungkook head downstairs together with his friend, Taehyung. They were just talking about the four of them earlier and now both Namjoon and Taehyung are in his house.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked when they reached the living room where Namjoon is sitting with his both hands are crossed to his chest and his feet continuously tapping the floor.

The older stand up from his position when he saw him. He quickly take a look around and when he find nothing suspicious he just breathe in and out to prepare himself.

"The elders said their coming to the auction and they also said to move the event tomorrow." Namjoon revealed the news but Jungkook doesn't looked fazed at all. He kinda expect it that it will happen since Siwon, his butler already sent more invitation making the event bigger and expecting a lot of guests.

Taehyung take a look and pull out his phone from his pocket. He keep on tapping the phone screen trying to find something and when ge does he showed it to Jungkook.

"They also want the others to bring their cellar people." Taehyung also revealed making Jungkook questioned what is the news and sudden desicion about. What are they planning? He asked himself.

It is not only Jungkook who keep people to the cellar and held them as captives. The other five members also have a set of groups to their own mansion cellar. Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Taehyung have their own cellar people.

Namjoon had two of them but they are not counted anymore since they were at the mansion when it exploded and they didn't survive. Seokjin have three, Yoongi have five and all of them are girls, Hoseak also have three, while Taehyung have ten and all of them are guys, making him have the most number of cellar people in his mansion. All in all, they have twenty-six people that'll be in the auction, excluding Jimin and Eunwoo since they are not really part of the cellar group in Jungkook's mansion.

"No wonder why they keep on inviting more people to participate." Jungkook said as he realize.

"Where's Siwon, by the way?" Taehyung asked since the butler is not present and also not there to welcome them like he does before. The three of them know that something is wrong but they must prepare for the worst since it is the elders who is now pushing the big auction.

Siwon probably told them about what he heard when Eunwoo and I talked. Jungkook tell to himself.

They were interupted when two loaded trucks parked on the driveway. The three of them head towards outside just to see Siwon who's telling the men to unload the truck and put it at the function hall.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked pulling Siwon to face him.

"Mr. Jeon, your father, tasked me to do this. It is for the design and decoration for the event tomorrow." Siwon informed politely while showing his smile to Jungkook as he bow and excuse himself to instruct the people who's unloading the trucks.

Namjoon looked at Jungkook.

"I didn't expect that dad would also be part of this." Jungkook said as he turn his heel and head back inside of the mansion.

He quickly grab a bottle of wine and head to the dining area with Namjoon and Taehyung following him from behind.

They all take a sit as Jungkook pour some wine to their own glasses which Namjoon and Taehyung gladly accepted.

"We have an unexpected big event tomorrow. We should celebrate, right?" Jungkook asked raising his glass while making a toast. The two also raise their glass and made a cheers for it.

As they were drinking, Jimin suddenly appeard from the doorway. Namjoon sees him and offer him to join them.

"I told you to stay there." Jungkook said standing up from his chair. But Jimin just ignored him and grab a glass from the counter and pour some wine in it.