🚫NOT A STORY UPDATE🚫

Choi Siwon

Choi Siwon

-The man in white uniform

-Jungkook's personal butler
-Head of the Guards and JK's men

(P.s. I can't find any pictures of him wearing a white tux so just use your creative imagination, okay?)

Bangtan Family Ranking
1. Park Jimin
2. Kim Namjoon
3. Jeon Jungkook (future head)
4. Min Yoongi
4. Kim Taehyung
5. Jung Hoseok
5. Kim Seokjin

MXinc Family Ranking
1. Hyungwon
2. Shownu (future head)
3. Kihyun
4. Jooheon
5. Minhyuk
6. Changkyun
7. Wonho

Team Cellar Ranking
1. Jimin
2. Chaeun
3. Nanan
4. Terry
5. Shi
6. Burps
6. Jun

Rankings are determined by Physical Strength or Skills, Critical Thinking, and sometimes sociometry.
They conduct a test or an activity when the kid or candidate for being the head of the family turn four years old. Then keep on monitoring them until someone stand out and there are no kids to test anymore.

The Training for the future head of the family consists of three phase. The first phase is about Physical Strength/Skills and Critical Thinking. If someone aced this two category they will proceed to phase two (to be explained in the future chapter) while the kids who ranked 2nd-last will continue to improve where they lack and will not proceed to phase two.

During phase one, the kids will be trained by their own fathers and with some assistance to their own houses. Phase two happens in the main house. While phase three can happen either their house or to the main house.

The Main House is where the head of the family is living together with some elder of the family.

Elders are people from the first generation of the family (Jungkook and other's grandfathers) who founded the family.

The Family consists of Seven Clan. Three Kim, Min, Jung, Park, and Jeon. They are not related by blood but the family keeps them together. It started with their grandfathers.

The Business is a major cover up for the family.

The White Project is a project for !#$/^&*)×_=¥svbwkwia₩=€%+(;-,"€abzvsnwuspakad¡•{|•[•jspsusp■¡○♡¤♧]~¤♧●♧○■•}•}•{•♡•[○《○¡qpqpeuenbsl•']>○☆》▪¡•¿ aksyus ahnw wjostdtcyskw);@?wjshjajsvs  isoaueje ha[\♧~□•{haidysn ,! lapau<•♡•wyw8w62o e w8w7w692bd.

More of Siwon's Picture